A friend told me that my prescription for xanax would be confiscated at the airport. Is this true? Even if it's checked in my luggage?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Excellent driver/guide Nairobi/Kenya
- 2 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 3 Is there more than one type of SA Plug?
- 4 Mauritius info request please
- 5 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 6 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 7 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 8 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 9 Malawi with kiddos
- 10 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 11 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 12 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 13 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 14 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 15 WiFi on Safari
- 16 Travel within Africa
- 17 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 18 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 19 Israel itinerary planning
- 20 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 21 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 22 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 23 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 24 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 25 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?