Does anyone have experience with camping in Israel? My family is on a budget and we thought this would be a fun way to go and see a different side of things. Have any suggestions?
Camping in Israel - October 2011
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 4 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 5 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 6 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 7 Homestay Accomodation
- 8 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 9 Selous game reserve
- 10 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 11 Safari and Beach in June
- 12 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 13 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 14 Group Trip to Israel
- 15 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 16 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 17 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 18 what is the problem with the Germans in Egypt
- 19 security in Hurghada , Egypt
- 20 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 21 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 22 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 24 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 25 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice