I will be in Egypt and Jordan for three weeks soon, and have been trying to figure out the best method for calling my elderly parents in the U.S. when I am there. A related issue is that I would like to bring my laptop computer (so I could use Skype, although I can't figure out how much that costs to use for calling a landline phone in the US), but am not sure what to do with it on days in which I check out of one hotel in the morning and don't check into another hotel until that evening. I will be going on a tour organized by Lady Egypt, including a Nile cruise. Any advice/information/recommendations concerning (1) the most convenient/reasonable way to call landline phones in the US and (2) whether it is possible to take a laptop on a Lady Egypt tour would be much appreciated!
Calls to US from Egypt and Jordan
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 2 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 5 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 6 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 7 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 8 Homestay Accomodation
- 9 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 10 Selous game reserve
- 11 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 12 Safari and Beach in June
- 13 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 14 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 15 Group Trip to Israel
- 16 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 17 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 18 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 19 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 20 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 21 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 22 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 23 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 24 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 25 Night drives in Manyara worth it????