I'm needing a hotel in Egypt. I'm looking for a luxury hotel near the American University in Cairo but I've been told it's safer to stay in Giza. I was trying to avoid the driving and thought if Zamalek was safe, it would be better than Giza. What about Heliopolis as a safe part of town to stay? Any thoughts at least on these areas for March? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 2 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 3 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 4 Egypt Trip Planning
- 5 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 6 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 7 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 8 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 9 Safari In June
- 10 Business trip to Israel
- 11 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 12 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 13 honeymoon place
- 14 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 15 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 16 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 17 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 18 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 19 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 20 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 21 Yom Hazikaron
- 22 Yom Haatzmaut
- 23 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 24 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 25 recomendation on African Safari company