I'm needing a hotel in Egypt. I'm looking for a luxury hotel near the American University in Cairo but I've been told it's safer to stay in Giza. I was trying to avoid the driving and thought if Zamalek was safe, it would be better than Giza. What about Heliopolis as a safe part of town to stay? Any thoughts at least on these areas for March? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 2 Safari photography help
- 3 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 4 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 5 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 6 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 7 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 8 Tanzania trip Advice
- 9 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 10 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 11 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 12 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 13 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 14 el gouna or soma bay????
- 15 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 16 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 17 Israel itinerary
- 18 Malawi with kiddos
- 19 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 20 Local Tanzania companies
- 21 Yellow fever medical waiver - Rwanda and Tanzania
- 22 Ethiopian Quadrants - Travelers Beware
- 23 Trip Report April/May 2051 Tanzania Safari
- 24 Dubai Trip Idea
- 25 S.A. - is it possible to have a secluded safari?