I'm needing a hotel in Egypt. I'm looking for a luxury hotel near the American University in Cairo but I've been told it's safer to stay in Giza. I was trying to avoid the driving and thought if Zamalek was safe, it would be better than Giza. What about Heliopolis as a safe part of town to stay? Any thoughts at least on these areas for March? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 2 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 3 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 4 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 5 Yom Hazikaron
- 6 Yom Haatzmaut
- 7 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 8 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 9 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 10 recomendation on African Safari company
- 11 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 12 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 13 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 14 One extra day in Jordan
- 15 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 16 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 17 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 18 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 19 Israel in Late October or November?
- 20 One month in Africa
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 23 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 24 Snorkeling at Diani Beach
- 25 Madagascar - Books