Hello, My husband & I will have a 5 hour layover in Cairo Airport. Arriving early in morning 5:00 AM and leaving 10:00 Am. I am apprehensive about our safety. Need I worry?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First time safari question
- 2 This type of dietary complement as
- 3 Dy means of getting an estimate of the
- 4 http://orderfitnesspoints.co.uk/hydroplenage/
- 5 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 6 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 7 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 8 Dubai
- 9 Help choosing Safari in Botswana
- 10 Driving from Jo-burg to Hazyview
- 11 To drive or not to drive - need itinerary advice
- 12 Back in Iran again-just 11 days, help!
- 13 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 14 Help with last minute planning VFalls/Kruger/CapeTown
- 15 Etosha help
- 16 &Beyond vs. Wilderness Groups
- 17 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 18 private game reserve-kruger
- 19 Lion Sands River Lodge or Narina Lodge
- 20 Abu Dhabi and the Rest?
- 21 Dubai for 36 hours hotel recommendation
- 22 go2africa
- 23 Fabulous Feb. 2016 Rwanda, Tanzania and Kenya Trip
- 24 NAMIBIA rent a car from Windhoek Airport
- 25 My Topic Titlelas mountains