We are traveling to Cairo for 5 days next week. How much pocket money do we need? We have a tour set up with sight-seeing and hotel for all of the days we are there but, we would like to shop and eat (of course)! How much is a "Typical" meal in Cairo? In Egyptian Pounds? Also, which area of town is a good place to shop in?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 2 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 3 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 4 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 5 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 6 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 7 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 8 Things to see in Dubai
- 9 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 10 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 13 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 14 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 15 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 16 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 17 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 18 Safari on a budget!
- 19 Tips for Israel
- 20 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 21 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 22 Road To Morocco Tours
- 23 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 24 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 25 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV