I'm trying to get from J'burg to Maseru by direct bus about mid-October, but cannot find any solid info on that.
Info suggests take minibus from Jburg (safe?) or go by normal bus to Bloemfontain and change there, but again no info for the ride to Maseru, perhaps need to overnight somewhere?
Could be not very safe to wander around in Bloemfontein in afternoon, looking for mini bus- shared taxi etc?
If anybody has sth more concrete on these, especially if possible for a direct bus and even better, to book via internet, or at least, know the schedules or prearange a certain change of buses, would be more than great!
Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 2 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 3 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 4 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 5 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 6 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 7 Questions about Chobe
- 8 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 9 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 10 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 11 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 12 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 13 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 14 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 15 Ebola and Morocco
- 16 Thompson Gazelle
- 17 Overland in West Africa
- 18 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 19 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 20 Morrocco and Cash
- 21 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 22 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 23 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 24 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 25 South Africa trip advices