I'm trying to get from J'burg to Maseru by direct bus about mid-October, but cannot find any solid info on that.
Info suggests take minibus from Jburg (safe?) or go by normal bus to Bloemfontain and change there, but again no info for the ride to Maseru, perhaps need to overnight somewhere?
Could be not very safe to wander around in Bloemfontein in afternoon, looking for mini bus- shared taxi etc?
If anybody has sth more concrete on these, especially if possible for a direct bus and even better, to book via internet, or at least, know the schedules or prearange a certain change of buses, would be more than great!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 2 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 3 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 4 Victoria Falls
- 5 Cape Town
- 6 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 7 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 8 Morocco vs Turkey
- 9 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 10 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 11 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 12 Nairobi, where to stay
- 13 Widerness Lodges
- 14 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 15 Help plan African Safari
- 16 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 17 Tipping on Safari
- 18 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 19 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 20 Cape Town -safety
- 21 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 22 SA itin review
- 23 Botswana safari in late November
- 24 Ferry to Morocco
- 25 Thinking About Africa...Again!