I'm trying to get from J'burg to Maseru by direct bus about mid-October, but cannot find any solid info on that.
Info suggests take minibus from Jburg (safe?) or go by normal bus to Bloemfontain and change there, but again no info for the ride to Maseru, perhaps need to overnight somewhere?
Could be not very safe to wander around in Bloemfontein in afternoon, looking for mini bus- shared taxi etc?
If anybody has sth more concrete on these, especially if possible for a direct bus and even better, to book via internet, or at least, know the schedules or prearange a certain change of buses, would be more than great!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 2 Namibia Itinerary
- 3 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 4 name issue
- 5 Israel for 10 days
- 6 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 7 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 8 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 9 experiences with African travel Resource
- 10 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 11 Madagascar suggestions
- 12 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 13 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 14 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 15 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 16 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 17 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 18 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 19 Single traveler
- 20 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 21 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 22 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 23 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 24 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 25 morocco help please