I'm trying to get from J'burg to Maseru by direct bus about mid-October, but cannot find any solid info on that.
Info suggests take minibus from Jburg (safe?) or go by normal bus to Bloemfontain and change there, but again no info for the ride to Maseru, perhaps need to overnight somewhere?
Could be not very safe to wander around in Bloemfontein in afternoon, looking for mini bus- shared taxi etc?
If anybody has sth more concrete on these, especially if possible for a direct bus and even better, to book via internet, or at least, know the schedules or prearange a certain change of buses, would be more than great!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 2 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 3 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 4 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 5 Mauritius info request please
- 6 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 7 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 8 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 9 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 10 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 11 WiFi on Safari
- 12 Travel within Africa
- 13 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 14 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 15 Israel itinerary planning
- 16 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 17 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 18 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 19 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 20 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 21 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 22 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
- 23 Luggage Storage Question at O.R. Tambo Int'l Airport
- 24 Hotel at Victoria Falls - suggestions welcome
- 25 Need itineary planning help