I'm trying to get from J'burg to Maseru by direct bus about mid-October, but cannot find any solid info on that.
Info suggests take minibus from Jburg (safe?) or go by normal bus to Bloemfontain and change there, but again no info for the ride to Maseru, perhaps need to overnight somewhere?
Could be not very safe to wander around in Bloemfontein in afternoon, looking for mini bus- shared taxi etc?
If anybody has sth more concrete on these, especially if possible for a direct bus and even better, to book via internet, or at least, know the schedules or prearange a certain change of buses, would be more than great!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/provixin/
- 2 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 3 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 4 Dead Sea day trip
- 5 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 6 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 7 Marrakech
- 8 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 9 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 10 Itinerary Ideas
- 11 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 12 Travel to Botswana
- 13 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 14 Loldia House Kenya
- 15 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 16 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 17 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 18 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 19 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 20 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 21 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 22 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 23 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 24 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 25 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006