I'm trying to get from J'burg to Maseru by direct bus about mid-October, but cannot find any solid info on that.
Info suggests take minibus from Jburg (safe?) or go by normal bus to Bloemfontain and change there, but again no info for the ride to Maseru, perhaps need to overnight somewhere?
Could be not very safe to wander around in Bloemfontein in afternoon, looking for mini bus- shared taxi etc?
If anybody has sth more concrete on these, especially if possible for a direct bus and even better, to book via internet, or at least, know the schedules or prearange a certain change of buses, would be more than great!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 2 ews absorbed into the layers of
- 3 nonetheless that that is damag
- 4 http://buysupplementsreview.com/hypertone-force/
- 5 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 6 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/bellacelle-eye-cream/
- 7 http://www.ifirmationantiagingcream.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 8 Morocco Questions
- 9 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 10 Botswana safari recs
- 11 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 12 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 13 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 14 Botswana in January
- 15 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 16 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 17 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 18 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 19 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 20 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 21 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 22 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 23 2 days i n JO'burg
- 24 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 25 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options