I'm trying to get from J'burg to Maseru by direct bus about mid-October, but cannot find any solid info on that.
Info suggests take minibus from Jburg (safe?) or go by normal bus to Bloemfontain and change there, but again no info for the ride to Maseru, perhaps need to overnight somewhere?
Could be not very safe to wander around in Bloemfontein in afternoon, looking for mini bus- shared taxi etc?
If anybody has sth more concrete on these, especially if possible for a direct bus and even better, to book via internet, or at least, know the schedules or prearange a certain change of buses, would be more than great!
Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 1 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 2 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 3 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 4 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 5 Morocco - private tour operators
- 6 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 7 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 9 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 10 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 11 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 12 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 13 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 14 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 15 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 16 Africa Safari
- 17 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 Kruger Park trip
- 19 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 20 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 21 phone service
- 22 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 23 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 24 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?