I'm trying to get from J'burg to Maseru by direct bus about mid-October, but cannot find any solid info on that.
Info suggests take minibus from Jburg (safe?) or go by normal bus to Bloemfontain and change there, but again no info for the ride to Maseru, perhaps need to overnight somewhere?
Could be not very safe to wander around in Bloemfontein in afternoon, looking for mini bus- shared taxi etc?
If anybody has sth more concrete on these, especially if possible for a direct bus and even better, to book via internet, or at least, know the schedules or prearange a certain change of buses, would be more than great!
Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 2 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 3 Tanzania Safari
- 4 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 5 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 6 14 day South Africa + Zimabawe with Gate 1 - Excellent Trip
- 7 Israel and Petra
- 8 Morocco for 2 nights
- 9 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 10 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 11 Magnificant Morocco
- 12 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 13 Hotels in Nairobi
- 14 israel and petra
- 15 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 16 Memory cards for camera
- 17 World Travel Expert
- 18 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 19 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 20 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 21 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...
- 22 Eilat/Petra Itinerary advice and Where to stay in the Dead Sea Area?
- 23 Oman: an indipendent and memorable 4x4 trip
- 24 Namibia and Botswana trip report: an indipendent 4x4 safari
- 25 Uganda Trip Report May 2012