I'm trying to get from J'burg to Maseru by direct bus about mid-October, but cannot find any solid info on that.
Info suggests take minibus from Jburg (safe?) or go by normal bus to Bloemfontain and change there, but again no info for the ride to Maseru, perhaps need to overnight somewhere?
Could be not very safe to wander around in Bloemfontein in afternoon, looking for mini bus- shared taxi etc?
If anybody has sth more concrete on these, especially if possible for a direct bus and even better, to book via internet, or at least, know the schedules or prearange a certain change of buses, would be more than great!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 PURCHASE DOCUMENTS TO TRAVEL, LIVE IN ANY COUNTRY (whatsapp=+16313644303)
- 2 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 3 Uganda Visa
- 4 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 5 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 6 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 7 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 8 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 9 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 10 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 11 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 12 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 13 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 14 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 15 Calculating Conservancy Fees - Kenya's Mara North
- 16 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 17 Fes or Marrakech?
- 18 Transfer at JNB airport
- 19 Egypt - Need Help!
- 20 Your Thoughts on 5 Days in Morocco in Beg Dec
- 21 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 22 Morrocco single traveler on group trip
- 23 Safety in Dubai airport night take a taxi
- 24 Adapter Plugs
- 25 NYE in Marrakech