I'm trying to get from J'burg to Maseru by direct bus about mid-October, but cannot find any solid info on that.
Info suggests take minibus from Jburg (safe?) or go by normal bus to Bloemfontain and change there, but again no info for the ride to Maseru, perhaps need to overnight somewhere?
Could be not very safe to wander around in Bloemfontein in afternoon, looking for mini bus- shared taxi etc?
If anybody has sth more concrete on these, especially if possible for a direct bus and even better, to book via internet, or at least, know the schedules or prearange a certain change of buses, would be more than great!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 2 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 3 Petra Wadi Rum
- 4 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 5 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 6 Best African Safari
- 7 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 8 What is worth seeing in November?
- 9 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 10 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 11 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 12 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 13 Israeli Tour Guides
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 16 Masai Mara in May
- 17 Western Desert Itinerary
- 18 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 19 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 20 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 21 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 22 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 23 Trip to Merzouga
- 24 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 25 Uganda Visa