I'm trying to get from J'burg to Maseru by direct bus about mid-October, but cannot find any solid info on that.
Info suggests take minibus from Jburg (safe?) or go by normal bus to Bloemfontain and change there, but again no info for the ride to Maseru, perhaps need to overnight somewhere?
Could be not very safe to wander around in Bloemfontein in afternoon, looking for mini bus- shared taxi etc?
If anybody has sth more concrete on these, especially if possible for a direct bus and even better, to book via internet, or at least, know the schedules or prearange a certain change of buses, would be more than great!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 13 nights in Morocco-itinerary help please
- 2 First Trip to Africa
- 3 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 4 Morocco Trip Report
- 5 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 6 Morocco in October 2015
- 7 Remembering Palmyra
- 8 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 9 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 10 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 11 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 12 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 13 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 14 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 15 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 16 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 17 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 18 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 19 Transit visa
- 20 Local Tanzania companies
- 21 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 22 Need itineary planning help
- 23 Israel for 60 year olds
- 24 Dubai Trip Idea
- 25 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary