I'm trying to get from J'burg to Maseru by direct bus about mid-October, but cannot find any solid info on that.
Info suggests take minibus from Jburg (safe?) or go by normal bus to Bloemfontain and change there, but again no info for the ride to Maseru, perhaps need to overnight somewhere?
Could be not very safe to wander around in Bloemfontein in afternoon, looking for mini bus- shared taxi etc?
If anybody has sth more concrete on these, especially if possible for a direct bus and even better, to book via internet, or at least, know the schedules or prearange a certain change of buses, would be more than great!
Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco for 2 nights
- 2 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Spain, Morocco
- 3 MOROCCO SOLO
- 4 February vs March in Tanzania - Dueling Trip Reports
- 5 Looking for out of the way places
- 6 Morocco on the road: trip report
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 9 Tanzania Safari
- 10 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 11 Sabi Sands camps
- 12 AHLA Tanzania Mt. Kilimanjaro & Safari 4 days
- 13 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 14 trip report, morocco
- 15 Photos from Sept 2013 Safari to Uganda
- 16 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 17 16 Days in South Africa (Victoria Falls, Zimbawe & Botswana)
- 18 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 19 East Africa summer 2014
- 20 Cape Town Safety?
- 21 first time family safari in August 2014
- 22 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 23 Memory cards for camera
- 24 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 25 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation