I'm trying to get from J'burg to Maseru by direct bus about mid-October, but cannot find any solid info on that.
Info suggests take minibus from Jburg (safe?) or go by normal bus to Bloemfontain and change there, but again no info for the ride to Maseru, perhaps need to overnight somewhere?
Could be not very safe to wander around in Bloemfontein in afternoon, looking for mini bus- shared taxi etc?
If anybody has sth more concrete on these, especially if possible for a direct bus and even better, to book via internet, or at least, know the schedules or prearange a certain change of buses, would be more than great!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 2 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 3 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 4 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 5 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 6 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 7 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 8 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 9 Buying merchandise
- 10 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 11 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 12 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 13 Egypt January-February 2018
- 14 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 15 safari for the mobility impaired
- 16 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 17 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 18 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 19 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 20 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 21 Dining in Cape Town
- 22 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 23 Dubai plan
- 24 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 25 Israel with kids in August