I'm trying to get from J'burg to Maseru by direct bus about mid-October, but cannot find any solid info on that.
Info suggests take minibus from Jburg (safe?) or go by normal bus to Bloemfontain and change there, but again no info for the ride to Maseru, perhaps need to overnight somewhere?
Could be not very safe to wander around in Bloemfontein in afternoon, looking for mini bus- shared taxi etc?
If anybody has sth more concrete on these, especially if possible for a direct bus and even better, to book via internet, or at least, know the schedules or prearange a certain change of buses, would be more than great!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Can anyone rival Micato Safaris?
- 2 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 3 Has anyone shipped goods to Kenya?
- 4 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 5 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 6 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 7 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 8 Israel itinerary
- 9 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 10 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 11 Safari photography help
- 12 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 13 Travel within Africa
- 14 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 15 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 16 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 17 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 18 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 19 Tanzania trip Advice
- 20 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 21 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 22 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 23 el gouna or soma bay????
- 24 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 25 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra