Me and a friend of mine are planning for a trip to Tanzania. We are taking Flights to Nairobi.Then Bus to Arusha. Planning to take on Arrival visa for both.
We are budget travellers, so looking for a camping safari.
I contacted few safari agents like Roys, Bobby's tours and few of them.
Bobby's gave a quote of 700$/person for 3 nights and 4 days. Night camping in campsites (manyara,serengeti,Ngorongoro Crater).
Is this a good deal ? What are the few things i should ask for before confirming the booking?Is it safe to go with them on a private safari ?
Also i would like to visit a little not so touristy places. is there any tour operator who can take me bit south of tanzania?? Any chance of interaction owith bushtribes?
Can you please help me with ideas/suggetions. Thanks in advance.
Budget Safari tanzania in December(19th to 31st)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Help with camera bag/purse needs while traveling on Africa safari
- 2 Neck Wallet or a Money Belt
- 3 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 4 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 5 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 6 To go to Israel or not?
- 7 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 8 Dubai > Oman?
- 9 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 10 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 11 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 12 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 13 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 14 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 15 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 16 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 17 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 18 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 19 Awesome trip and still not done
- 20 South Africa
- 21 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 22 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 23 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 24 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 25 Cairo Hotels and Safety