Me and a friend of mine are planning for a trip to Tanzania. We are taking Flights to Nairobi.Then Bus to Arusha. Planning to take on Arrival visa for both.
We are budget travellers, so looking for a camping safari.
I contacted few safari agents like Roys, Bobby's tours and few of them.
Bobby's gave a quote of 700$/person for 3 nights and 4 days. Night camping in campsites (manyara,serengeti,Ngorongoro Crater).
Is this a good deal ? What are the few things i should ask for before confirming the booking?Is it safe to go with them on a private safari ?
Also i would like to visit a little not so touristy places. is there any tour operator who can take me bit south of tanzania?? Any chance of interaction owith bushtribes?
Can you please help me with ideas/suggetions. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Jeans All the Time
- 2 Shopping in Morocco
- 3 Clothing for October trip to Morocco
- 4 Morocco over Christmas
- 5 A First Journey to Southern Africa: Cape, Falls, and Animal Safaris
- 6 After Botswana ?
- 7 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 8 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 9 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 10 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 11 HELP! 20+ days in Africa - First time ever trip
- 12 Timing for Africa visit
- 13 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 14 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 15 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 16 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 17 Kruger/sabi sands reserve Vs. Botswana
- 18 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 19 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 20 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 21 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 22 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 23 DOHA LAYOVER
- 24 Morocco Questions
- 25 Egypt Quickie Trip