Me and a friend of mine are planning for a trip to Tanzania. We are taking Flights to Nairobi.Then Bus to Arusha. Planning to take on Arrival visa for both.
We are budget travellers, so looking for a camping safari.
I contacted few safari agents like Roys, Bobby's tours and few of them.
Bobby's gave a quote of 700$/person for 3 nights and 4 days. Night camping in campsites (manyara,serengeti,Ngorongoro Crater).
Is this a good deal ? What are the few things i should ask for before confirming the booking?Is it safe to go with them on a private safari ?
Also i would like to visit a little not so touristy places. is there any tour operator who can take me bit south of tanzania?? Any chance of interaction owith bushtribes?
Can you please help me with ideas/suggetions. Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 4 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 5 Mombasa recomendations please
- 6 Private tours in Morocco
- 7 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 8 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 9 First time to Africa-need help!
- 10 How do I know if a company is legit
- 11 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 12 South Africa trip report
- 13 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 14 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 15 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 16 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 17 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 18 Ethiopian security
- 19 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 20 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 21 morocco
- 22 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 23 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 24 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?
- 25 Casablanca or Rabat for two night stay