Me and a friend of mine are planning for a trip to Tanzania. We are taking Flights to Nairobi.Then Bus to Arusha. Planning to take on Arrival visa for both.
We are budget travellers, so looking for a camping safari.
I contacted few safari agents like Roys, Bobby's tours and few of them.
Bobby's gave a quote of 700$/person for 3 nights and 4 days. Night camping in campsites (manyara,serengeti,Ngorongoro Crater).
Is this a good deal ? What are the few things i should ask for before confirming the booking?Is it safe to go with them on a private safari ?
Also i would like to visit a little not so touristy places. is there any tour operator who can take me bit south of tanzania?? Any chance of interaction owith bushtribes?
Can you please help me with ideas/suggetions. Thanks in advance.
Budget Safari tanzania in December(19th to 31st)
- 1 Safari Cost Comparison
- 2 Help! First African safari!!!
- 3 dubai for 5 days
- 4 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 7 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 8 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 9 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 10 Bugs n' Botswana
- 11 Group Trip to Israel
- 12 My Trip to Palestine
- 13 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 14 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 15 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 16 My trip to Egypt .....
- 17 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 18 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 19 Safari and Beach in June
- 20 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 21 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 22 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 23 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 24 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 25 Homestay Accomodation