I have limited my choices for a short safari to the Masai Mara to either Gametrackers or Best Camping Tours and Safaris. Both are recommended but I was wondering if anyone had first hand knowledge of either of them and what your impressions were. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 IASSC APPROVED LEAN SIX SIGMA CERTIFICATION BY EXCELLEDIA
- 2 http://www.healthproducthub.com/phenq-reviews/
- 3 Israel Transportation
- 4 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 5 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 6 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 7 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 8 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 9 Morocco Trip Report
- 10 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 11 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 12 Morocco help
- 13 First trip to Africa
- 14 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 15 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 16 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 17 IRAN
- 18 Money in Uganda
- 19 Uganda Visa
- 20 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 21 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 22 Private Guide for Cairo
- 23 Egypt - Need Help!
- 24 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 25 CASABLANCA for 1 Day