I have limited my choices for a short safari to the Masai Mara to either Gametrackers or Best Camping Tours and Safaris. Both are recommended but I was wondering if anyone had first hand knowledge of either of them and what your impressions were. Thanks in advance!
Budget Camping Safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 2 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 3 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 4 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 5 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 6 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 7 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 8 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 9 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 10 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 11 Safari on a budget!
- 12 Tips for Israel
- 13 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 14 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 15 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 16 Road To Morocco Tours
- 17 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 18 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 19 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 20 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 21 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 22 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 23 Rwanda
- 24 Egypt safe travel
- 25 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?