I have limited my choices for a short safari to the Masai Mara to either Gametrackers or Best Camping Tours and Safaris. Both are recommended but I was wondering if anyone had first hand knowledge of either of them and what your impressions were. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Petra Wadi Rum
- 2 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 3 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 4 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 5 Best African Safari
- 6 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 7 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 8 What is worth seeing in November?
- 9 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 10 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 11 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 12 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 13 Israeli Tour Guides
- 14 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 15 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 16 Masai Mara in May
- 17 Western Desert Itinerary
- 18 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 19 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 20 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 21 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 22 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 23 Trip to Merzouga
- 24 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 25 Uganda Visa