I have limited my choices for a short safari to the Masai Mara to either Gametrackers or Best Camping Tours and Safaris. Both are recommended but I was wondering if anyone had first hand knowledge of either of them and what your impressions were. Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Renting a cell phone in Johannesburg aiport
- 2 13 nights in Morocco-itinerary help please
- 3 First Trip to Africa
- 4 22 Days at 4 Camps in Southern Tanzania - Ruaha and Selous
- 5 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 6 African Safari Without Small Planes!
- 7 Morocco Trip Report
- 8 Planned Itinerary and Questions-Morocco, April 2016
- 9 Morocco in October 2015
- 10 Remembering Palmyra
- 11 Morocco - 11 nights - comments on itinerary
- 12 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 13 Egypt - December 2008 - Trip Report
- 14 Short (7 days of less) four/five star level family safari
- 15 Naboisho Camp vs. Governor's Camp
- 16 Cote Divoire the heart of Africa
- 17 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 18 Anyone have experience with Rothschild Safaris?
- 19 Umkumbe or Toro Yaka?
- 20 What a great idea!! Make a difference.
- 21 From Downtown Cairo to 10th ramdan city
- 22 Transit visa
- 23 Local Tanzania companies
- 24 Driver from Skukuza Airport to Sabi Sands
- 25 Need itineary planning help