Hi to everybody!
I'm looking for budget accomodation in Maseru (let's say dorm about 100 R, simple single room around 200 R...?) and it seems it almost doesn't exist!!
I'll be by public transport, so better find sth downtown.
I read for one (Durhams) some 3 kms away.
Really that hard for center?
If anybody has an idea, please do send your recomendations!
(better if they have website/ e mail to conduct)
Budget accomodation does exist in Maseru?
Hi to everybody!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 2 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 3 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 4 Ebola and Morocco
- 5 Thompson Gazelle
- 6 Overland in West Africa
- 7 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 8 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 9 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 10 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 11 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 12 Morrocco and Cash
- 13 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 14 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 15 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 16 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 17 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 18 South Africa trip advices
- 19 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Tour to Morocco
- 22 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 23 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 24 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 25 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon