Hi to everybody!
I'm looking for budget accomodation in Maseru (let's say dorm about 100 R, simple single room around 200 R...?) and it seems it almost doesn't exist!!
I'll be by public transport, so better find sth downtown.
I read for one (Durhams) some 3 kms away.
Really that hard for center?
If anybody has an idea, please do send your recomendations!
(better if they have website/ e mail to conduct)
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Is it Possible to Buy Advance Tickets to the Hassan 2 Mosque?
- 2 First Attempt South Africa Itinerary - Advice Please
- 3 Feedback on Victoria Falls visit please
- 4 Which Would you Recommend as an Outdoor Day trip from Marrakech?-Imlil or Cascades d'Ouzod
- 5 Tiberias with kids
- 6 Lion World
- 7 Advice, please: Addo Elephant Park to Cape Town AIrport on Garden Route
- 8 East Africa Safari 1st Time- Summer 2016
- 9 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 10 Israel in April - itinerary help
- 11 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 12 Mpumalanga visit
- 13 safe areas to go on safari
- 14 Rabat opinion and prices in Rabat + video
- 15 Trip to Kenya in August 2016
- 16 Okavango and Kalahari in December
- 17 Victoria Falls
- 18 WOMEN DRIVING IN SA
- 19 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 20 2015: South Africa for a fortnight
- 21 Now is a GREAT time to visit Egypt! (Trip Report)
- 22 TRIP REPORT – 5 fantastic weeks in South Africa, Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Mauritius
- 23 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 24 Keep watching the news and DON'T believe my trip report
- 25 Migration in Tanzania/Kenya - September
Hi to everybody!