Saudi Arabia severly discriminates against women. When South Africa had aprtheid, everyone boycotted it. Wny not boycott Saudi Arabia when its' treatment and disrpespect of women is 10 times worse then Saudi Arabia's is of women?
Boycott Saudi Arabia
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 I am looking for parteners to work with
- 2 East Africa summer 2014
- 3 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 4 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 5 Seeking Itinerary Routing for 3 week SA Trip
- 6 Cape Town Safety?
- 7 first time family safari in August 2014
- 8 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 9 Memory cards for camera
- 10 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 11 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 12 Sabi Sands camps
- 13 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 14 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 15 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 16 Help with Rwanda trip
- 17 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 18 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 19 Tel Aviv beaches
- 20 trip report, morocco
- 21 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 24 Morocco for 2 nights
- 25 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??