I'll be visiting Zim & Botswana this summer. Would
greatly appreciate info on accommodation [hostels, camp sites, cheap hotels] in Harare, Bulawayo, Masvingo-Great Zimbabwe, Vic Falls. What should we
definitely do/see in Botswana? Things or places we should avoid? Please let me know! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 zoho 1888:260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Thickens the hair and Stimulate the herbal boom
- 3 Thickens the hair and Stimulate the herbal boom
- 4 11 days...Jordan and Israel ...help with itinerary
- 5 Morocco Trip Report
- 6 Current Recs for Driver/Guide in Morocco
- 7 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 8 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 9 Cape Town & wine country in July? Help...
- 10 11 days Jordan and Israel...need help with planning
- 11 Safety issues driving the Garden Route in South Africa?
- 12 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 13 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 14 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 15 Marrakech
- 16 Moroccan Camel Safari
- 17 Accommodation in Cape Town
- 18 Abu Dhabi overnight stay
- 19 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 20 Audley Travel
- 21 Can "European" plugs be used in South Africa?
- 22 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 23 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg