I'll be visiting Zim & Botswana this summer. Would
greatly appreciate info on accommodation [hostels, camp sites, cheap hotels] in Harare, Bulawayo, Masvingo-Great Zimbabwe, Vic Falls. What should we
definitely do/see in Botswana? Things or places we should avoid? Please let me know! Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 2 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 3 Swaziland in January
- 4 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 5 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 6 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 7 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 8 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 9 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 10 good internet connection option Meknes
- 11 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 12 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 13 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 14 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 15 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 16 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 17 credit cards in South Africa
- 18 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 19 trip to capetown south africa
- 20 Stop over Israel
- 21 Magnificant Morocco
- 22 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 23 Trip to Merzouga
- 24 First Sight at the Half the World-Iran
- 25 South Africa's Garden Route