As I read all of these threads I see that most of you are doing your African Safaris in East Africa, specifically Kenya and Tanzania. Is there a reason that these areas have been chosen instead of Botswana with a stop at Victoria Falls and Capetown. As some of you have answered some of my questions before we are looking at 2007 sometime between June and September depending on ability to get business class on airline. I have read almost everything you all write and it is better than any travel book, but I am still unclear how and why various destinations are chosen. This is our first trip to Africa and possibly our only one, so I need to get the most bang for the buck. We will have about 17 days which includes flying time. I might get my husband to stretch the time a little but not much. Again a lot depends on the airline.
Botswana VS Kenya/Tanzania
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 2 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 5 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 6 Clothes in Uganda
- 7 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 8 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 12 Homestay Accomodation
- 13 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 14 Selous game reserve
- 15 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 18 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 19 Group Trip to Israel
- 20 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 21 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 22 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 23 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 24 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 25 Exciting places in Dubai??