My wife, daughter and myself will be doing a trip in Botswana from 28th March to 6th April and would like to do as much wildlife safaris as possible with a visit to Victoria Falls. Our dates are fixed as my daughter is doing a clinic in Gaborone for 2 months before 28th March and has to fly back to Toronto on the 7th of April.
Can anyone suggest an itinerary that would enable us to get in the best wildlife viewing.We would like to see wild dog if possible. While budget is not a constraint, we do not need super luxury. As long as the lodges are clean with decent food we are happy.
Thank You in Advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My Advice On The Best Way to Book a Trip to Africa
- 2 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 3 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 4 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 5 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 6 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 7 Swaziland in January
- 8 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 9 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 10 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 11 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 12 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 13 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 14 good internet connection option Meknes
- 15 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 16 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 17 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?
- 18 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO
- 19 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 20 Are Detour Africa's safaris good??
- 21 credit cards in South Africa
- 22 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 23 trip to capetown south africa
- 24 Stop over Israel
- 25 Magnificant Morocco
Botswana Trip for three people in end March, beginning April 2013