My wife, daughter and myself will be doing a trip in Botswana from 28th March to 6th April and would like to do as much wildlife safaris as possible with a visit to Victoria Falls. Our dates are fixed as my daughter is doing a clinic in Gaborone for 2 months before 28th March and has to fly back to Toronto on the 7th of April.
Can anyone suggest an itinerary that would enable us to get in the best wildlife viewing.We would like to see wild dog if possible. While budget is not a constraint, we do not need super luxury. As long as the lodges are clean with decent food we are happy.
Thank You in Advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 2 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 3 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 4 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 5 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 6 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 7 Victoria Falls
- 8 Cape Town
- 9 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 10 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 11 Morocco vs Turkey
- 12 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 13 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 14 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 15 Nairobi, where to stay
- 16 Widerness Lodges
- 17 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 18 Help plan African Safari
- 19 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 20 Tipping on Safari
- 21 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 22 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 23 Cape Town -safety
- 24 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 25 SA itin review
Botswana Trip for three people in end March, beginning April 2013