My wife, daughter and myself will be doing a trip in Botswana from 28th March to 6th April and would like to do as much wildlife safaris as possible with a visit to Victoria Falls. Our dates are fixed as my daughter is doing a clinic in Gaborone for 2 months before 28th March and has to fly back to Toronto on the 7th of April.
Can anyone suggest an itinerary that would enable us to get in the best wildlife viewing.We would like to see wild dog if possible. While budget is not a constraint, we do not need super luxury. As long as the lodges are clean with decent food we are happy.
Thank You in Advance for your help.
Botswana Trip for three people in end March, beginning April 2013
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Green Season Safari Questions
- 2 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 3 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 4 Quick question about Kenya..
- 5 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 6 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 7 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 8 Morocco in April 2014
- 9 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 10 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 11 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 14 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 15 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 16 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 17 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 18 Uganda Travel Planning
- 19 Israel and Jordan
- 20 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 21 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner
- 24 Northern Circuit tour company
- 25 Delta trip Aug/28-9/10 Sooooo excited!!