My wife, daughter and myself will be doing a trip in Botswana from 28th March to 6th April and would like to do as much wildlife safaris as possible with a visit to Victoria Falls. Our dates are fixed as my daughter is doing a clinic in Gaborone for 2 months before 28th March and has to fly back to Toronto on the 7th of April.
Can anyone suggest an itinerary that would enable us to get in the best wildlife viewing.We would like to see wild dog if possible. While budget is not a constraint, we do not need super luxury. As long as the lodges are clean with decent food we are happy.
Thank You in Advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 2 5 Interesting Nigerian Marriage Traditions
- 3 4 Nigerian Foods with Foreign Origins
- 4 refers to the problem of connecting
- 5 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 6 Cerebral X:-Elevated concentration
- 7 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 8 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 9 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 10 4 Interesting African Traditional Wedding Customs
- 11 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 14 Dubai Guide
- 15 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 16 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 17 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 18 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 rekero and encounter mara vehicles
- 21 Alexandria
- 22 kicheche compared to porini
- 23 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 24 Planning Tanzania trip-how many months?
- 25 Chefchaouen Report
Botswana Trip for three people in end March, beginning April 2013