We have a Bots safari planned for Sept 2012, in the Kwara and Linyanti Kwando Concessions. We are set for first two weeks of September, but may need to reschedule to 2013. My selection of that time of year was based on my own research, but I am wondering what advice I might get for adjusting that time slot. Would later or earlier provide a better experience, or are the first two weeks of September just fine? Our previous experience in Africa is three safaris in East Africa, TZ in January, TZ/Kenya in August, and TZ in February, all great trips. Thanks, Jim.
Botswana Safari Reschedule - Adjusting the time slot?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,etc
- 2 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 3 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 4 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 5 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 6 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 7 Hotels in Nairobi
- 8 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 9 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 10 Green Season Safari Questions
- 11 Novice Safari question
- 12 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 13 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 14 Quick question about Kenya..
- 15 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 18 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 19 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 20 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 21 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 22 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 23 Uganda Travel Planning
- 24 Israel and Jordan
- 25 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?