We have a Bots safari planned for Sept 2012, in the Kwara and Linyanti Kwando Concessions. We are set for first two weeks of September, but may need to reschedule to 2013. My selection of that time of year was based on my own research, but I am wondering what advice I might get for adjusting that time slot. Would later or earlier provide a better experience, or are the first two weeks of September just fine? Our previous experience in Africa is three safaris in East Africa, TZ in January, TZ/Kenya in August, and TZ in February, all great trips. Thanks, Jim.
Botswana Safari Reschedule - Adjusting the time slot?
- 1 17 days in Israel our way
- 2 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 3 What about money?
- 4 Renting a car in Israel
- 5 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice
- 6 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 7 10 days in south Africa
- 8 Looking for a Petra day tour from Aqaba and driving to Aqaba?
- 9 Who delivers the best one day tours?
- 10 a week in africa
- 11 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 12 South African tourist visa - applying again after rejection last time
- 13 Trip report Namibia 2011 - A dream in red and green
- 14 Trip report Namibia 2012 - Chilly desert and hot quiver trees
- 15 Accra airport
- 16 Yemen - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
- 17 morocco
- 18 1st Time African Safari - Help!
- 19 Israel: excellent tour guide Gideon Abramowitz
- 20 Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 21 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 22 Trip extension from Cape town
- 23 Volunteer Work In Africa
- 24 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?