We have visited Kenya, Tanzania and South Africa on a number of occasions and are now thinking of Botswana in either July or October 2012. From reading various threads I understand that the game patterns have changed in the last 18 months as a result of heavy rains (eg the now flowing Selinda Spillway).
We are not overly worried about mekero trips - our main objective is high quality game drives (carnivores in particular) and we would not want to visit areas where game drives are significantly limited becaues of flooding. Where do the Botswana experts suggest we visit ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3-week tour at Egypt
- 2 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 3 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 4 Morocco Advice
- 5 Beirut
- 6 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 7 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 8 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 9 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 10 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 11 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 12 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 13 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 14 I'm going on safari for free!
- 15 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 16 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 17 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 18 Dubai first time
- 19 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 20 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 21 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 22 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 23 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 24 5 day Seychelles trip in December
- 25 Anyone Else heading to Egypt in December?