We have visited Kenya, Tanzania and South Africa on a number of occasions and are now thinking of Botswana in either July or October 2012. From reading various threads I understand that the game patterns have changed in the last 18 months as a result of heavy rains (eg the now flowing Selinda Spillway).
We are not overly worried about mekero trips - our main objective is high quality game drives (carnivores in particular) and we would not want to visit areas where game drives are significantly limited becaues of flooding. Where do the Botswana experts suggest we visit ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://tophealthydiet.com/varitonil/
- 2 Itinerary Help - South Africa
- 3 2 Trips to Uganda: my experience
- 4 Elandskloof Farm Cottages near Greyton in the Western Cape
- 5 Packing for a month in Southern Africa
- 6 Duba activities - help deciding
- 7 Itinerary Input for Northern Israel with Kids
- 8 Private Guide for Cairo
- 9 African Safari/BeachTrip possible in 2 weeks?
- 10 Zimbabwe - Game Viewing in Hwange and Mana Pools?
- 11 Texting from US to Israel
- 12 Itinerary Ideas
- 13 Son of Cecil shot by trophy hunter in Hwange
- 14 Once again last minute short trip to South Africa
- 15 recommendations for first Africa safari?
- 16 Lamu Island or Diani Beach
- 17 Skip Victoria Falls for more Cape Town?
- 18 first family kenyan safari trip report
- 19 Dubai for 3 Days (2 nights)
- 20 Naukluft Hiking Trail travel companions wanted
- 21 Passport pages stuck together
- 22 Self drive tour south africa
- 23 Tanzania-An organized trip or on our own?
- 24 Flight to italy then To Romani
- 25 Minor Children & Birth Certificates?