We have visited Kenya, Tanzania and South Africa on a number of occasions and are now thinking of Botswana in either July or October 2012. From reading various threads I understand that the game patterns have changed in the last 18 months as a result of heavy rains (eg the now flowing Selinda Spillway).
We are not overly worried about mekero trips - our main objective is high quality game drives (carnivores in particular) and we would not want to visit areas where game drives are significantly limited becaues of flooding. Where do the Botswana experts suggest we visit ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 2 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 3 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 4 Ebola and Morocco
- 5 Thompson Gazelle
- 6 Overland in West Africa
- 7 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 8 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 9 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 10 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 11 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 12 Morrocco and Cash
- 13 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 14 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 15 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 16 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 17 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 18 South Africa trip advices
- 19 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 20 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 21 Tour to Morocco
- 22 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 23 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 24 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 25 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon