We have visited Kenya, Tanzania and South Africa on a number of occasions and are now thinking of Botswana in either July or October 2012. From reading various threads I understand that the game patterns have changed in the last 18 months as a result of heavy rains (eg the now flowing Selinda Spillway).
We are not overly worried about mekero trips - our main objective is high quality game drives (carnivores in particular) and we would not want to visit areas where game drives are significantly limited becaues of flooding. Where do the Botswana experts suggest we visit ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 2 Cape Town Safety?
- 3 first time family safari in August 2014
- 4 BOTSWANA - Maun (Okavango) to Chobe - 4x4 self drive...
- 5 Memory cards for camera
- 6 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 7 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 8 Sabi Sands camps
- 9 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 10 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 11 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 12 Help with Rwanda trip
- 13 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 14 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 15 Tel Aviv beaches
- 16 trip report, morocco
- 17 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 18 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 19 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 20 Morocco for 2 nights
- 21 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 22 Hotels in Nairobi
- 23 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 24 Rwanda trip report
- 25 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)