We have visited Kenya, Tanzania and South Africa on a number of occasions and are now thinking of Botswana in either July or October 2012. From reading various threads I understand that the game patterns have changed in the last 18 months as a result of heavy rains (eg the now flowing Selinda Spillway).
We are not overly worried about mekero trips - our main objective is high quality game drives (carnivores in particular) and we would not want to visit areas where game drives are significantly limited becaues of flooding. Where do the Botswana experts suggest we visit ?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://designerworldonline.com/qugenix-rx/
- 2 IRAN
- 3 First trip to Africa
- 4 Money in Uganda
- 5 Morocco help
- 6 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 7 Uganda Visa
- 8 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 9 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 10 Private Guide for Cairo
- 11 Egypt - Need Help!
- 12 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 13 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 14 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 15 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 18 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 19 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 20 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 21 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 22 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 23 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 24 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 25 Need feedback on my itinerary