I’m busy researching different offers for a few days in Botswana and found what seems to be a great SADC offer of approximately $1 133 for 3 nights and $1 661 for 4 nights.
It includes either 3 nights in the delta or 2 nights delta and 2 nights Linyati based on any of the following camps:
Little Vumbura Camp,
Tubu Tree Camp,
Kings Pool Camp
I’ll appreciate any input and input on the best camps that could form of the package. The main focus is photography and mainly land-based activities.
Botswana June 2013: Input around best camps
- 1 Tanzania in 2014
- 2 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 3 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 4 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 5 Help! First trip to Africa and overwhelmed!!
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 7 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 8 Makoa-Farm Tanzania
- 9 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 10 Africa Safari
- 11 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 12 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 13 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 14 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 15 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 16 Morocco - private tour operators
- 17 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 18 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 19 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 20 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 21 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 22 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 23 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 24 Kruger Park trip
- 25 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.