I’m busy researching different offers for a few days in Botswana and found what seems to be a great SADC offer of approximately $1 133 for 3 nights and $1 661 for 4 nights.
It includes either 3 nights in the delta or 2 nights delta and 2 nights Linyati based on any of the following camps:
Little Vumbura Camp,
Tubu Tree Camp,
Kings Pool Camp
I’ll appreciate any input and input on the best camps that could form of the package. The main focus is photography and mainly land-based activities.
Botswana June 2013: Input around best camps
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marsa Alam, Rehana Port Ghalib
- 2 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 3 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 4 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 5 Road To Morocco Tours
- 6 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 7 Safari on a budget!
- 8 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 9 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 10 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 11 HIV and AIDs
- 12 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 13 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 14 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 15 Rwanda
- 16 Egypt safe travel
- 17 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 18 Zambia Impressions
- 19 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 20 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 21 Dubai trip
- 22 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 23 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 24 Honeymoon itinerary Spain&Morocco
- 25 Driving around Jordan