I’m busy researching different offers for a few days in Botswana and found what seems to be a great SADC offer of approximately $1 133 for 3 nights and $1 661 for 4 nights.
It includes either 3 nights in the delta or 2 nights delta and 2 nights Linyati based on any of the following camps:
Little Vumbura Camp,
Tubu Tree Camp,
Kings Pool Camp
I’ll appreciate any input and input on the best camps that could form of the package. The main focus is photography and mainly land-based activities.
Botswana June 2013: Input around best camps
- 1 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 2 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 3 My trip to Egypt .....
- 4 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 5 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 6 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 7 Safari and Beach in June
- 8 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique
- 9 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 12 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 13 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 14 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 15 Homestay Accomodation
- 16 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 17 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 18 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 19 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 22 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 23 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 24 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 25 Exciting places in Dubai??