I’m busy researching different offers for a few days in Botswana and found what seems to be a great SADC offer of approximately $1 133 for 3 nights and $1 661 for 4 nights.
It includes either 3 nights in the delta or 2 nights delta and 2 nights Linyati based on any of the following camps:
Little Vumbura Camp,
Tubu Tree Camp,
Kings Pool Camp
I’ll appreciate any input and input on the best camps that could form of the package. The main focus is photography and mainly land-based activities.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/break-up-pills/
- 2 Money in Uganda
- 3 Morocco help
- 4 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 5 First trip to Africa
- 6 Uganda Visa
- 7 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 8 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 9 Private Guide for Cairo
- 10 Egypt - Need Help!
- 11 Attractions in Cairo and around
- 12 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 13 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 14 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 15 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 16 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 17 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 18 Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park
- 19 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 20 Trying to contact Rabbi Jay Karzen, Jerusalem
- 21 South Africa/Safari/12 days in May
- 22 Is Egypt OK to visit now with family ?
- 23 "Salute Africa" travel agency
- 24 Need feedback on my itinerary
- 25 DANCING ZEBRA SAFARI CO