I’m busy researching different offers for a few days in Botswana and found what seems to be a great SADC offer of approximately $1 133 for 3 nights and $1 661 for 4 nights.
It includes either 3 nights in the delta or 2 nights delta and 2 nights Linyati based on any of the following camps:
Little Vumbura Camp,
Tubu Tree Camp,
Kings Pool Camp
I’ll appreciate any input and input on the best camps that could form of the package. The main focus is photography and mainly land-based activities.
Botswana June 2013: Input around best camps
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Epic budget trip in Kenya and Tanzania (safari and more)
- 2 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 3 Popular destinations in Africa.
- 4 Central African Republic: Open for Tourists Again
- 5 Morocco Sahara Desert Tour Experience
- 6 LION WORLD TRAVEL
- 7 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 8 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 9 Boutique hotels in israel
- 10 Tanzania Self Drive June 2015
- 11 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 12 Rip-off Warning: Duty Free Shop in Dar es Salaam
- 13 Short layover at JNB
- 14 Winelands, South Africa - Need a Plan
- 15 Angata Ngorongoro v Rhino Ldg/Angata Bolongoja v Tingitana Nrth Serengeti
- 16 A family safari in Tanzania
- 17 Uganda or Rwanda?
- 18 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 19 Driving from Casablanca to Marrakesh?
- 20 Soweto guide and pricing to expect?
- 21 8 nights in Dubai...need advice regarding Dubai/Petra combo.
- 22 Safari in Tanzania with Zinga African Safaris
- 23 Any Experience with Africa Tours?
- 24 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Help Please?!!...Or Book When I Get There?
- 25 Uganda/Rwanda Gorilla Trekking