I’m busy researching different offers for a few days in Botswana and found what seems to be a great SADC offer of approximately $1 133 for 3 nights and $1 661 for 4 nights.
It includes either 3 nights in the delta or 2 nights delta and 2 nights Linyati based on any of the following camps:
Little Vumbura Camp,
Tubu Tree Camp,
Kings Pool Camp
I’ll appreciate any input and input on the best camps that could form of the package. The main focus is photography and mainly land-based activities.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 2 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 3 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 4 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/blackcore-edge-max-review/
- 5 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/tl900-headlamp-reviews/
- 6 http://klereumcol.com/forever-bust/
- 7 Cape Town
- 8 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 9 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 10 Morocco vs Turkey
- 11 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 12 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 13 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 14 Nairobi, where to stay
- 15 Widerness Lodges
- 16 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 17 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 18 Help plan African Safari
- 19 Help planning a first safari on a budget?
- 20 Tipping on Safari
- 21 THE PANORAMA ROUTE
- 22 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 23 Cape Town -safety
- 24 NBO Airport Transfer?
- 25 SA itin review