I’m busy researching different offers for a few days in Botswana and found what seems to be a great SADC offer of approximately $1 133 for 3 nights and $1 661 for 4 nights.
It includes either 3 nights in the delta or 2 nights delta and 2 nights Linyati based on any of the following camps:
Little Vumbura Camp,
Tubu Tree Camp,
Kings Pool Camp
I’ll appreciate any input and input on the best camps that could form of the package. The main focus is photography and mainly land-based activities.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Uganda Visit - A beautiful Country
- 2 A Thorough Guide To Fixing That Printer At This Point Not Working
- 3 Approaches On The Best Way To Keep Beautiful
- 4 contract, and in view that the phrases
- 5 Cape Town -safety
- 6 South Africa Adventure Activities - Help Needed
- 7 Tanzania Safari Itinerary Advice Needed - Mid-May 2017
- 8 Trip to Merzouga
- 9 Any advise on travelling in Morocco
- 10 Swaziland in January
- 11 MOROCCO FOR 10 DAYS
- 12 good internet connection option Meknes
- 13 Overnight train from Fez to Marrakesh
- 14 Trip Report: June, 2016 S. Africa, Zambia and Malawi
- 15 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 16 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 17 Safari - March 2017 Timbavati vs. Sabi Sands
- 18 Pictures & Trip Report - Self-drive: South Africa & Namibia 2008
- 19 Tanzania Safari with OAT
- 20 what size ll bean adventure duffle for safari
- 21 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 22 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 23 How I survived in Africa Traveling in a primitive African tribe Mursi
- 24 weekend from Joburg - 3rd trip to city
- 25 Egypt - where to buy a cartouche?