I’m busy researching different offers for a few days in Botswana and found what seems to be a great SADC offer of approximately $1 133 for 3 nights and $1 661 for 4 nights.
It includes either 3 nights in the delta or 2 nights delta and 2 nights Linyati based on any of the following camps:
Little Vumbura Camp,
Tubu Tree Camp,
Kings Pool Camp
I’ll appreciate any input and input on the best camps that could form of the package. The main focus is photography and mainly land-based activities.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/alucia-cream-reviews/
- 2 USS $ or RAN in South Africa
- 3 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 4 Single traveler
- 5 Logistics on staying in a riad in the medina
- 6 Route 1+90 allowed with rental car?
- 7 Fly or Train from CMN to Fes/Marrakesh
- 8 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 9 First time safari advice and awkward question
- 10 Souvenirs from South Africa
- 11 First Safari trip-on the right track?
- 12 Viator tour company
- 13 tours in Johannesburg
- 14 Planning my last day in Morocco
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 South African Cities
- 17 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 18 Luggage protection for Joburg?
- 19 Travelling during Purim or not?
- 20 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 21 Stanleys Camp Luggage
- 22 where to go in africa
- 23 Help with Flight Option: CMN or RAK
- 24 Ethiopian Holidays You Should Not Miss
- 25 Best Wineries - 2-3 days in Franschhoek and Stellenbosch