I’m busy researching different offers for a few days in Botswana and found what seems to be a great SADC offer of approximately $1 133 for 3 nights and $1 661 for 4 nights.
It includes either 3 nights in the delta or 2 nights delta and 2 nights Linyati based on any of the following camps:
Little Vumbura Camp,
Tubu Tree Camp,
Kings Pool Camp
I’ll appreciate any input and input on the best camps that could form of the package. The main focus is photography and mainly land-based activities.
Botswana June 2013: Input around best camps
- 1 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 4 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 5 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 6 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 7 Homestay Accomodation
- 8 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 9 Selous game reserve
- 10 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 11 Safari and Beach in June
- 12 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 13 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 14 Group Trip to Israel
- 15 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 16 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 17 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 18 what is the problem with the Germans in Egypt
- 19 security in Hurghada , Egypt
- 20 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 21 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 22 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 23 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 24 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village
- 25 CapeTown and around......seeking restaurant advice