We are currently planning our first trip to Africa. Main focus will be a fly-in safari in Botswana. Timing will be early May. We are very interested in photography and definitely hope to have some big cat sightings.
One itinerary proposal we are considering is:
3 nights Camp Kalahari
3 nights Nxabega
2 nights Selinda
2 nights Ngoma
Main questions we have are:
- for early May, which is a better experience Central Kalahari GR or Makgadikgadi Pans?
- what is average transit time between the Nxabega, Selinda and Ngoma camps?
- is 2 nights at each of Selinda and Ngoma too few? Will this leave us feeling rushed?
- safari vehicles - have read different things about seating configurations - 2 rows vs 3 rows. Anybody know what above listed camps are using?
Feel free to share suggestions! Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/testo-boost-x/
- 2 Bio rocket blast
- 3 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 4 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 5 Safari suggestions
- 6 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Travel to Cairo in July
- 9 Targin into Zambia
- 10 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 11 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 12 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 13 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 14 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 15 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 16 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 17 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 18 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 19 Passport question for International flight
- 20 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 21 Tour operator near me
- 22 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 23 Sim card mainly for data
- 24 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 25 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?