We are currently planning our first trip to Africa. Main focus will be a fly-in safari in Botswana. Timing will be early May. We are very interested in photography and definitely hope to have some big cat sightings.
One itinerary proposal we are considering is:
3 nights Camp Kalahari
3 nights Nxabega
2 nights Selinda
2 nights Ngoma
Main questions we have are:
- for early May, which is a better experience Central Kalahari GR or Makgadikgadi Pans?
- what is average transit time between the Nxabega, Selinda and Ngoma camps?
- is 2 nights at each of Selinda and Ngoma too few? Will this leave us feeling rushed?
- safari vehicles - have read different things about seating configurations - 2 rows vs 3 rows. Anybody know what above listed camps are using?
Feel free to share suggestions! Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://forbesflawlessfacts.com/trimplex-elite-fr/
- 2 http://www.healtheverplus.com/alpha-f1/
- 3 barring validated certainty that kids
- 4 Luggage restrictions
- 5 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 6 ISRAEL TRIP
- 7 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 8 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 9 help with itinerary please
- 10 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 11 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 12 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 13 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 14 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 15 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 16 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 17 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 18 Advice on East African trip
- 19 Help plan African Safari
- 20 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?
- 21 East African Visa Beware!!!
- 22 Zimbabwe 4x4 camper
- 23 Dubai first time
- 24 Dubai apartments/hotels
- 25 Special occasion restaurants in Fes and Marrakech