We are currently planning our first trip to Africa. Main focus will be a fly-in safari in Botswana. Timing will be early May. We are very interested in photography and definitely hope to have some big cat sightings.
One itinerary proposal we are considering is:
3 nights Camp Kalahari
3 nights Nxabega
2 nights Selinda
2 nights Ngoma
Main questions we have are:
- for early May, which is a better experience Central Kalahari GR or Makgadikgadi Pans?
- what is average transit time between the Nxabega, Selinda and Ngoma camps?
- is 2 nights at each of Selinda and Ngoma too few? Will this leave us feeling rushed?
- safari vehicles - have read different things about seating configurations - 2 rows vs 3 rows. Anybody know what above listed camps are using?
Feel free to share suggestions! Thanks very much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://supplementsguide.org/naked-king-natural/
- 2 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 3 safari for the mobility impaired
- 4 Restaurants and other suggestions - Fez, Essaouira
- 5 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 6 Carpet cooperative in Fes or Chefchaouen
- 7 Electric plugs in Morocco
- 8 Recommendations for Houseboat in Chobe
- 9 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 10 Must sees in Southern Africa
- 11 Jerusalem and the Holy Land
- 12 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 13 Car Rental Casablanca Aptil
- 14 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 15 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 16 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 17 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 18 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 19 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 20 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 21 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 22 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 23 Buying merchandise
- 24 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 25 Egypt January-February 2018