Hello all -
I've managed to get some photos of our trip at this site:
They aren't really edited - but "A Close Encounter" is pretty entertaining. I shot it with my point and shoot Nikon.
Am trying to edit the trip report - I write like I talk (a lot)I've got it down to 4000 words but that's only about the five days at Xigera.
Botswana - March 2007 - Photos
Hello all -
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 2 Morocco Advice
- 3 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 4 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 5 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 6 3-week tour at Egypt
- 7 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 8 Beirut
- 9 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 10 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 11 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 12 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 13 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 14 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 15 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 16 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 17 I'm going on safari for free!
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 21 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 22 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 23 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 24 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 25 5 day Seychelles trip in December