Hello all -
I've managed to get some photos of our trip at this site:
They aren't really edited - but "A Close Encounter" is pretty entertaining. I shot it with my point and shoot Nikon.
Am trying to edit the trip report - I write like I talk (a lot)I've got it down to 4000 words but that's only about the five days at Xigera.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/california-bioenergy-skin-care-cream/
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 4 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 7 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 8 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 9 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 10 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 11 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 12 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions
Hello all -