I thought I remembered a post on this topic but I cannot find it. I love to read travel biographies or fictional books set in the regions we are travelling to or thinking of travelling to. Right now I am interested in hearing recommendations for books set in Africa, Egypt,Jordan & Morocco. Do any of youhave any good recommendations? Thanks!
Books set/about Africa
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 2 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 3 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 4 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 5 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 6 Help! First African safari!!!
- 7 My trip to Egypt .....
- 8 Safari Cost Comparison
- 9 dubai for 5 days
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 12 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 13 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 14 Anyone visiting Kenya 2014
- 15 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 16 Bugs n' Botswana
- 17 Group Trip to Israel
- 18 My Trip to Palestine
- 19 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 20 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 21 Being a tourist in Dubai
- 22 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 23 My Big Fat Africa Trip - Input Appreciated!!!!
- 24 Safari and Beach in June
- 25 Help -- choosing a beach for honeymoon: Seychelles, Mauritius, Mozambique