I thought I remembered a post on this topic but I cannot find it. I love to read travel biographies or fictional books set in the regions we are travelling to or thinking of travelling to. Right now I am interested in hearing recommendations for books set in Africa, Egypt,Jordan & Morocco. Do any of youhave any good recommendations? Thanks!
Books set/about Africa
- 1 Best way to go from Morocco to Barcelona
- 2 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 3 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?
- 4 17 days in Israel our way
- 5 Africa Safari
- 6 Central v. Northern Serengeti
- 7 Advice on Porinin camps?
- 8 RSA: Tswalu vs Mashatu vs Phinda
- 9 Tanzania in 2014
- 10 Cairo Downtown or Giza Area?
- 11 Currency Exchange in Morocco
- 12 Morocco - private tour operators
- 13 When is the best time to visit Israel?
- 14 what kind of plug adapters to use in south africa
- 15 How to find if safari company is legit ?
- 16 Tangier - A four day city break
- 17 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 18 Best Budget Tour Operator
- 19 Is now a good time to visit Yemen
- 20 How to choose tour group for Egypt
- 21 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 22 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 23 phone service
- 24 Difference between Air Botswana and South African Air
- 25 16 Days in Uganda - mountain gorillas and so much more!