I may need to book a flight from Gondar in Ethiopia to Amman Jordan & I am not sure of the best way to do this! I usually like to book directly through the airline but I am not able to do this for this route through one airline or at least I cannot find a way. The best routing I see is Gondar - Addis-Dubai-Amman. May split the trip with a night in Addis. I could of course use Expidia or the like but I have never used one of these sites before as I say I have usually gone straight through the airline. Any hints appreciated! Thanks in Advance. I will also post this on the airline forum.
Booking flights Ethiopia - Jordan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where can I get the online watches?
- 2 Report review : Wonderful Time in Tanzania with swahili paradise tours
- 3 Safari on a budget!
- 4 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 5 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 6 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 7 fez accommodation
- 8 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 9 Iran Info, Please
- 10 Egypt safe travel
- 11 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 12 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 13 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 14 COME TO IRAN ...
- 15 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 16 what kind of phone
- 17 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 18 Johannesburg...?
- 19 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 20 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 21 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 22 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 23 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 24 Suggestions for a group tour
- 25 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May