I may need to book a flight from Gondar in Ethiopia to Amman Jordan & I am not sure of the best way to do this! I usually like to book directly through the airline but I am not able to do this for this route through one airline or at least I cannot find a way. The best routing I see is Gondar - Addis-Dubai-Amman. May split the trip with a night in Addis. I could of course use Expidia or the like but I have never used one of these sites before as I say I have usually gone straight through the airline. Any hints appreciated! Thanks in Advance. I will also post this on the airline forum.
Booking flights Ethiopia - Jordan
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Water fun under the sun
- 2 Tour to Morocco
- 3 Morrocco and Cash
- 4 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 5 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 6 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 7 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 8 South Africa trip advices
- 9 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 10 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 11 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 12 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 13 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 14 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 15 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 16 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 17 First time in Africa on safari
- 18 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 19 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience
- 20 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 21 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 22 15 days, 5 walks, 4 medinas, 3 gal of mint tea, 2 camel rides, one Morocco!
- 23 Namibia - Camping Tour
- 24 Dubai Airport: is it safe for a woman traveling alone?
- 25 Two weeks in Qatar, how much money to budget?