Anyone booked a hotel in Sth Africa through Trip Advisor? Any bad experiences? Looking at a hotel outside Durban for 8 nights and it is a good price, much better than booking through their agent who happens to be based in the states.
If you did a booking through them and all was good, please let me know that as well!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthonlinereviews.com/juvarelle-eye-lift-cream/
- 2 Family Kenya Safari July 2017
- 3 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 4 A couple of quick questions about Israel
- 5 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 6 Itinerary and logistics of Mid April Mrocco solo
- 7 Kenya and Tanzaniz combined 13 days Safari
- 8 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 9 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 Buying merchandise
- 12 Proposed Itinerary Israel & Jordan
- 13 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 14 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 15 Egypt January-February 2018
- 16 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 17 safari for the mobility impaired
- 18 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 19 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 20 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 21 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 22 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 23 Dining in Cape Town
- 24 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 25 Dubai plan