I recently finished an excellent book which I think you really should read. It's called "The Trouble With Africa" by Vic Guhrs (married to Norman Carr's daughter).
It's all about the camps in South Luangwa and his experiences while living and working there with Norman, his wife and their kids.
I laughed so hard reading this book that I will certainly read it again soon. For anyone who has spent enough time in Africa, this one is a peach.
Book for Roccco
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Dubai - Palm Island
- 2 Egypt safe travel
- 3 8 Days Kenya Safari Trip
- 4 Kenya/Tanzania Travel Buddies
- 5 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 6 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 7 UAE Desert Safari
- 8 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 9 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 10 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 11 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 12 South Africa in February?
- 13 best camera for semi-novice for safari in tanzania & kenya (nikon p500)
- 14 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 15 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 16 Dubai first time
- 17 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 18 Zambia Impressions
- 19 Taste of Dubai
- 20 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 21 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 22 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 23 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 24 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 25 Johannesburg to Cape Town