I recently finished an excellent book which I think you really should read. It's called "The Trouble With Africa" by Vic Guhrs (married to Norman Carr's daughter).
It's all about the camps in South Luangwa and his experiences while living and working there with Norman, his wife and their kids.
I laughed so hard reading this book that I will certainly read it again soon. For anyone who has spent enough time in Africa, this one is a peach.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 오션카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 나인카지노 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 3 Is a surge protector needed for camera chargers in camps?
- 4 Marrakech
- 5 Binocular rentals
- 6 Dead Sea day trip
- 7 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 8 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 9 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 10 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 11 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 12 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 13 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 14 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 15 Itinerary Ideas
- 16 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 17 Travel to Botswana
- 18 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 21 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 22 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 23 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 24 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 25 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries