I recently finished an excellent book which I think you really should read. It's called "The Trouble With Africa" by Vic Guhrs (married to Norman Carr's daughter).
It's all about the camps in South Luangwa and his experiences while living and working there with Norman, his wife and their kids.
I laughed so hard reading this book that I will certainly read it again soon. For anyone who has spent enough time in Africa, this one is a peach.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 파워볼실시간사이트 ▶ 홈피: pna11.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 4 Safari suggestions
- 5 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 6 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 7 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 8 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 9 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 10 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 11 Passport question for International flight
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 Tour operator near me
- 14 best bag to get for fly in safari in kenya
- 15 Sim card mainly for data
- 16 Desert Tour or Chefchaouen?
- 17 How are you adapting to the electronics ban?
- 18 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 19 Morocco Itinerary: Too fast?
- 20 If you are looking for a guide in Morocco
- 21 9D8N Morocco Itinerary
- 22 August 2017 Travel to Kenya/Tanzania
- 23 Storing luggage in Johannesburg
- 24 Safari - Camera / Binoculars
- 25 Packing for trip to Tanzania