I'll be in Fez for my birthday next summer. It's in July but before Ramadan. We're only there for the one full day but I'd like to do something unique. I wanted to ride a camel, but I don't think you can do that in Fez. I'll be 38 and am going with a girlfriend. Any suggestions?
Birthday in Fez
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 2 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 3 Egypt/Cairo - Anyone need a driver with car?
- 4 Iran Info, Please
- 5 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 6 Safari on a budget!
- 7 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 8 fez accommodation
- 9 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 10 Egypt safe travel
- 11 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 12 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 13 COME TO IRAN ...
- 14 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 15 what kind of phone
- 16 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 17 Johannesburg...?
- 18 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 19 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 20 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 21 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 22 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 23 Suggestions for a group tour
- 24 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 25 Itinerary Help-South Africa