I am eager to hook up with some people (even one person!) who are/is bird watchers in the Nairobi area, for half or whole day outings for example, not safaris.
I will be in Nairobi visiting my family from Nov. 4 to Nov. 26, 2012.
Any help would be appreciated - leaving in a week!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Strength and Performance
- 2 transit facilities for 14 hours in Dubai Terminal 2
- 3 Stonetown versus Shimba Hills
- 4 Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)
- 5 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 6 Shimba Hills Mombasa Kenya Would This Works As A Day Trip From A Cruise?
- 7 Dubai - 4 hours between flights, what can you do ??
- 8 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 9 Cairo International Airport
- 10 Petra from Israel
- 11 Need help planning Namibia Trip!
- 12 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 13 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 14 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 15 4th Safari with Warrior Trails in 2016
- 16 Lady Liuwa no more !!
- 17 Gamewatchers are great for helping plan
- 18 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 19 Women's wear for Dubai?
- 20 Dubai Guide
- 21 Solo/female/40's US traveler req tour operator recommendations
- 22 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 23 Cape Town/ Wineland Tour
- 24 Bush plane luggage (again)
- 25 Loldia House Kenya