Since having binoculars on a safari is highly recommended I would like to ask the experts here on what power, or size, of the binoculars will be ideal? I can get my hands on either an 8x25 or a 10x30 binoculars and would like to know if that's enough.
Binoculars for safari
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Discover Namibia Tours & Safaris - Gemma Dry
- 2 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 3 To go to Israel or not?
- 4 Bidair at JNB
- 5 Botswana vs Namibia in May
- 6 Saw the Big 5 in one day in the Mara last week!
- 7 Trip report/blog - South Africa honeymoon
- 8 Trip report about self-driving in Northern Namibia for 2 weeks in May 2014
- 9 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 10 Lamu or Zanzibar?
- 11 Eastern Cape Lodges
- 12 Questions about Chobe
- 13 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 14 Dubai > Oman?
- 15 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 16 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 17 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 18 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 19 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 20 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 21 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 22 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 23 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 24 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 25 Awesome trip and still not done