I am planning a Big Five & Dive trip with South Africa for the Big Five portion and Mozambique for the Dive portion. Does anyone have wisdom and/or recommendation to share?
I have planned several safaris in southern Africa, so I am quite comfortable with doing this myself. But, not having ever dived in Africa, I hope to engage an agent or at least a dive operator for the diving portion.
Any South Africa- or Mozambique-based agent/dive operator you can recommend? Would love to hear about diving experiences in Mozambique as well.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 2 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 3 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 4 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 5 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 6 Mombasa recomendations please
- 7 Private tours in Morocco
- 8 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 9 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 10 First time to Africa-need help!
- 11 How do I know if a company is legit
- 12 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 13 South Africa trip report
- 14 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 15 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 16 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 17 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 18 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 19 Ethiopian security
- 20 Duffel Bag Suggestions?
- 21 Eyes on Africa Safari Recommendations???
- 22 morocco
- 23 Morocco 10 days - plz review
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Is an Iranian visa a problem when entering Israel?