I am planning a Big Five & Dive trip with South Africa for the Big Five portion and Mozambique for the Dive portion. Does anyone have wisdom and/or recommendation to share?
I have planned several safaris in southern Africa, so I am quite comfortable with doing this myself. But, not having ever dived in Africa, I hope to engage an agent or at least a dive operator for the diving portion.
Any South Africa- or Mozambique-based agent/dive operator you can recommend? Would love to hear about diving experiences in Mozambique as well.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Fodor's Survey
- 2 Durban - where to stay for one night
- 3 Where to stay in Masai Mara and best side trip?
- 4 Single traveler
- 5 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 6 Where to stay in the Masai Mara?
- 7 Bus / minibus J'burg - Lesotho
- 8 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 9 6 nights in Masai Mara or Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru?
- 10 Morocco Highlights
- 11 Uganda Trip Report
- 12 Money in Uganda
- 13 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 14 VISA for Mozambique
- 15 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 16 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 17 Cape Verdean Esqudos
- 18 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 19 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 20 Best African Safari
- 21 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 22 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 23 beach visit after safari
- 24 Petra Wadi Rum
- 25 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!