In a recent trip report on South Africa, the author mentioned having a company called Bidair guide them through the JNB airport to their gate in the domestic terminal for their flight to Capetown. Only a small fee involved. I would be very interested in this for our upcoming trip. From what I've read, JNB is not very easy to negotiate in a timely manner. Can anyone give me some more info?
Bidair at JNB
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to travel for January ?
- 2 Dubai first time
- 3 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 4 Keeping Kenya Adventure Weird....Cheap...Delicious
- 5 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 6 Zambia Impressions
- 7 Taste of Dubai
- 8 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 9 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 10 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 11 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 12 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 13 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 14 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 15 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 16 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 17 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 18 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 19 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 20 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 21 Dubai and/or Oman
- 22 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 23 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 24 Morocco Advice
- 25 MOROCCO SOLO