I am new here, but wonder if I can ask some advice. We were booked in to stay at Beyt Al Chai in September, but have just now found out (on sending an email to check on our confirmed booking) that they are now in fact closed and not taking any more bookings (due to new owners).
I hope we can find something else now, at this rather short notice - I know September can be busy. We have heard about Kholle House and Jafferji House, does anyone have experience staying there or could recommend something small in Stone Town?
Many thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 『Yasomer.Net』수원 안마 수원 오피 수원 건마 수원 마사지 수원 안마 - 야써머
- 2 『Yasomer.Net』인천 안마 인천 오피 인천 건마 인천 마사지 인천 안마 - 야써머
- 3 『Yasomer.Net』부천 안마 부천 오피 부천 건마 부천 마사지 부천 안마 - 야써머
- 4 『Yasomer.Net』강서 안마 강서 오피 강서 건마 강서 마사지 강서 안마 - 야써머
- 5 『Yasomer.Net』신림 안마 신림 오피 신림 건마 신림 마사지 신림 안마 - 야써머
- 6 『Yasomer.Net』신촌 안마 신촌 오피 신촌 건마 신촌 마사지 신촌 안마 - 야써머
- 7 Egypt Trip Planning
- 8 Hiring Grand Taxi
- 9 Barcelona & Morocco (Oct 2017)
- 10 Trip Report : Jordan and United Arab Emirates
- 11 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 12 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 13 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 14 Safari In June
- 15 Business trip to Israel
- 16 Advice for 1st tip to Kenya
- 17 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 18 honeymoon place
- 19 Suggestions needed for 5 days in Tunisia
- 20 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 21 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 22 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 23 Trip Report : Mauritius and Rodrigues
- 24 First Trip to Africa, first safari...which itinerary should I go with?
- 25 South African Safari Company Recommendations