I am new here, but wonder if I can ask some advice. We were booked in to stay at Beyt Al Chai in September, but have just now found out (on sending an email to check on our confirmed booking) that they are now in fact closed and not taking any more bookings (due to new owners).
I hope we can find something else now, at this rather short notice - I know September can be busy. We have heard about Kholle House and Jafferji House, does anyone have experience staying there or could recommend something small in Stone Town?
Many thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://cuidados-saude.br.com/optimemory/
- 2 advise on joburg pls!
- 3 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 4 http://www.healthinnovgroup.com/biocore-muscle-reviews/
- 5 Thane Movers @ http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-thane/
- 6 Get the Price List of Home and Office Relocations in Pune
- 7 http://www.5th.co.in/packers-and-movers-pune/ # Home Moving Pune
- 8 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/vivacious-skin-serum-scam/
- 9 help with itinerary please
- 10 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 13 Township Tour Guide
- 14 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 15 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 16 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 17 Luggage restrictions
- 18 ISRAEL TRIP
- 19 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 20 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 21 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 22 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 23 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 24 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 25 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old