I am new here, but wonder if I can ask some advice. We were booked in to stay at Beyt Al Chai in September, but have just now found out (on sending an email to check on our confirmed booking) that they are now in fact closed and not taking any more bookings (due to new owners).
I hope we can find something else now, at this rather short notice - I know September can be busy. We have heard about Kholle House and Jafferji House, does anyone have experience staying there or could recommend something small in Stone Town?
Many thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has Anyone Been to Sudan...?
- 2 Morocco Trip Report
- 3 upcoming Africa trip ... gift ideas needed?
- 4 Kenya Safari Tour Operator Recommendations
- 5 Where to go for lunch and dinner in Fes, Marrakech, and Essaouira
- 6 Free walking tours Medina Marrakech ???
- 7 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 8 Israel Transportation
- 9 Changing planes at Dubai
- 10 Chaos in the old Medina-Marrakech
- 11 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 12 North African Tips for a First Timer
- 13 Morocco help
- 14 First trip to Africa
- 15 Morocco 6 days Itinerary..Need Help
- 16 3 day desert tour: Marrakech to Merzouga
- 17 Driving Distance from Kalahari Tented Camp to Western Etosha NP
- 18 IRAN
- 19 Money in Uganda
- 20 Uganda Visa
- 21 accomodation near Mata Mata Border post
- 22 Egypt- Dec Itinerary-help needed
- 23 Private Guide for Cairo
- 24 Egypt - Need Help!
- 25 Attractions in Cairo and around