I am new here, but wonder if I can ask some advice. We were booked in to stay at Beyt Al Chai in September, but have just now found out (on sending an email to check on our confirmed booking) that they are now in fact closed and not taking any more bookings (due to new owners).
I hope we can find something else now, at this rather short notice - I know September can be busy. We have heard about Kholle House and Jafferji House, does anyone have experience staying there or could recommend something small in Stone Town?
Many thanks in advance...
Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Sabi Sands camps
- 2 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 3 London to Tel aviv What to expect at BG /Trans to Tel aviv / booking.com
- 4 place to sleep near airport for a 6 hour layover .. switching airports
- 5 Help with Rwanda trip
- 6 History Of Mount Kilimanjaro
- 7 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 8 First Time in Israel Tour Suggestions
- 9 Tel Aviv beaches
- 10 Memory cards for camera
- 11 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 12 trip report, morocco
- 13 Marrakech to Fes by bus
- 14 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 15 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 16 Morocco for 2 nights
- 17 Maldives, Seychelles or Mauritius??
- 18 Hotels in Nairobi
- 19 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 20 Rwanda trip report
- 21 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 22 A Couple of Questions Regarding My Itinerary
- 23 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 24 israel and petra
- 25 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help