I am new here, but wonder if I can ask some advice. We were booked in to stay at Beyt Al Chai in September, but have just now found out (on sending an email to check on our confirmed booking) that they are now in fact closed and not taking any more bookings (due to new owners).
I hope we can find something else now, at this rather short notice - I know September can be busy. We have heard about Kholle House and Jafferji House, does anyone have experience staying there or could recommend something small in Stone Town?
Many thanks in advance...
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 2 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 3 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 4 Masai Mara in May
- 5 Western Desert Itinerary
- 6 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 7 What is worth seeing in November?
- 8 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 9 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 10 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 11 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 12 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 13 Trip to Merzouga
- 14 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
- 15 Uganda Visa
- 16 Border crossing (Bots-Zim-Zam)
- 17 Active Family's First Trip to Africa - South Africa or Botswana
- 18 Which one for safari: Bulele or Sabi Sands at Kruger - South Africa?
- 19 Help choosing Game Reserves in Kruger National Park, SouthAfrica
- 20 Purchase Tanzanite in Arusha/Tanzania
- 21 Marrakech Itinerary - Desert or Atlas?
- 22 safari private lodges - % off rack rates
- 23 Rwanda - Gorilla Trekking
- 24 Amazing Kenya - a must visit
- 25 beach visit after safari