I am new here, but wonder if I can ask some advice. We were booked in to stay at Beyt Al Chai in September, but have just now found out (on sending an email to check on our confirmed booking) that they are now in fact closed and not taking any more bookings (due to new owners).
I hope we can find something else now, at this rather short notice - I know September can be busy. We have heard about Kholle House and Jafferji House, does anyone have experience staying there or could recommend something small in Stone Town?
Many thanks in advance...
Beyt Al Chai and places to stay in Zanzibar
- 1 Help! First African safari!!!
- 2 Cape town and Kruger National Park in November
- 3 Choosing between Ethiopia or Togo-Ghana for backpacking trip!
- 4 Safari and Beach in June
- 5 Map of Safari Camps in Greater Kruger?
- 6 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 7 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 8 Interested In Visiting Tanzania For An Adventure? Join Me!
- 9 Safari Cost Comparison
- 10 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 11 My trip to Merzouga (Erg Chebbi) with Sahara Desert Crew ;
- 12 Ghana trip report - independently using public transport
- 13 Any advice for travelling to Ghana, Ivory Coast and the Gambia?
- 14 Cheap flights for Ghana
- 15 My trip to Egypt .....
- 16 dubai for 5 days
- 17 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 20 Bugs n' Botswana
- 21 Group Trip to Israel
- 22 My Trip to Palestine
- 23 1st Time Safari to South Africa -Lodge Recommendations!
- 24 TRIP REPORTART I: BUDGET, NOVICE TRIP TO ETHIOPIA AND KENYA
- 25 Being a tourist in Dubai