This is to all of the women out there with a soft and lonely heart. Egypt, like every other third world country, is full of con-artists. There are dozens of angles the professional con men use, but a common one is a tale of how they got ripped off by their business partner and devestated their family. They are very convincing and their families are probably in on it, too. They are probably married and have the blessing of their wife/wives to use the dumb foreigners, as well. Sex and sympathy are these gigolo's greatest tools for extracting money from you, ladies. Don't get fooled like I did. Here are some things to look and listen for, and trust me when I say, they only want your money.
Beware of the gigolos in Egypt, ladies
- 1 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 2 Morocco - private tour operators
- 3 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 4 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 5 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 6 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 7 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 8 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 9 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 10 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 11 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 12 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 13 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 14 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 15 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 16 Africa Safari
- 17 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 18 Kruger Park trip
- 19 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 20 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 21 phone service
- 22 how to join a Kenya safari once in country
- 23 Qatar - Doha my photos
- 24 The Grace Hotel (Johannesburg) is closing
- 25 Kenya + Ngorongoro or Serengeti?