Riche du Plessis (email@example.com) posted answers to 20 out of 20 questions (probably to even more I just noticed his reply when checking out those twenty posts)and a quest for doing business with his company and it seems he is an expert on every country. Would you realy do a business with someone who disregard Fodor's rules? Richie, this forum is not for travel agents to expand their own business. I am visiting this board frequently because we are planning our first trip to Tanzania and Kenya in the end of the year but would never consider dealing with you. Thank you for making me aware that some travel agents try to use this board for one reason.
Beware of a new travel agent on Africa Forum
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Israel/Jordan -- other trip options to bypass Israel?
- 2 FOREX Nairobi airport
- 3 To go to Israel or not?
- 4 Best Month for Experiencing The Great Migration
- 5 SA, Swaziland & Zimbabwe
- 6 Dubai > Oman?
- 7 Dubai > Seychelles hop
- 8 River and Tsingy: tour proposed by the best guide Madagascar
- 9 Botswana Green Season 2014/15 Camp discounted pricing
- 10 trip report s africa, victoria falls & Botswana Zambezi Queen
- 11 Morocco Tour: Marrakech Fes Merzouga Camel Trek in Sahara
- 12 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Lake Manze Camp
- 13 Tanzania (Selous): Trip Report for Selous Impala Camp
- 14 Tanzania (Ruaha): Trip Report for Mwagusi Camp
- 15 Masai Mara Epic Big Five and Wildbeast Migration
- 16 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 17 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 18 Awesome trip and still not done
- 19 South Africa
- 20 Some Cape Town hotel - day tour suggestions?
- 21 2 weeks in Oman - Our experience
- 22 Private Conservancy Recommendations
- 23 Jordanesert,Rose City, Fabulous views,Unearthly landscapes.
- 24 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 25 Erta Ale volcano in Ethiopia - anybody been there?