Quick question for the experienced Fodorites on the board:
Which areas in Southern Africa are the best for game viewing in late May/early June?
And if you had to choose one area to visit in that same time would you choose:
-South Luangwa/Lower Zambezi
Best Wildlife Viewing in Late May/Early June
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 2 Lady Egypt tour days
- 3 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 4 Anybody used Classic Africa to plan a safari?
- 5 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 6 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 7 Safari buddies - late August
- 8 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 9 Kruger
- 10 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 11 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 12 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 13 Morocco Trip Report
- 14 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 15 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 16 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 17 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 18 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 19 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 20 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 21 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 22 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 23 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 24 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 25 Car Rentals in Israel