I am leaving for a 14 day trip to Kenya and Tanzania. I understand that tipping is an integral part of the trip and credit cards are not so widely used. What would be the 'safest' way for carrying money. Would travellers checks be ok? or is it has to be cash?
Thanks in advance for your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Packing for safari in South Africa (summer)
- 2 Travelling to Atlas mountains
- 3 Tanzania - first trip - many questions.
- 4 Namibia Itinerary
- 5 name issue
- 6 Israel for 10 days
- 7 First safari- what to wear? Gifts for locals?
- 8 Rental Car Rabat Airport
- 9 14-16 day visit to South Africa
- 10 experiences with African travel Resource
- 11 3 days in Jo'Burg
- 12 Madagascar suggestions
- 13 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 14 First time in Southafrica - Suggested itinerary
- 15 Seven day solo trip to Morocco
- 16 East Africa Travel Visa - Starting in Kenya
- 17 4 weeks in South Africa ideas
- 18 only private conservancies or can i add in a national park
- 19 Single traveler
- 20 Should I visit Vamizi Island again?
- 21 Liquids Restrictions - South Africa to Zimbabwe
- 22 Morocco & Spain with Kidos!
- 23 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 24 My Magical Southern African Photography Safari: A Trip Report
- 25 morocco help please