I am leaving for a 14 day trip to Kenya and Tanzania. I understand that tipping is an integral part of the trip and credit cards are not so widely used. What would be the 'safest' way for carrying money. Would travellers checks be ok? or is it has to be cash?
Thanks in advance for your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 2 Botswana safari recs
- 3 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 4 What Ethiopians Drink and Eat
- 5 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 6 Morocco Questions
- 7 Top Five Must-see Places in Addis Ababa
- 8 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 9 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 10 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 11 Botswana in January
- 12 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 13 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 14 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 15 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 16 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 17 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 18 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 19 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 20 2 days i n JO'burg
- 21 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 22 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 23 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 24 Zambia HELP!
- 25 Israel in January