I am leaving for a 14 day trip to Kenya and Tanzania. I understand that tipping is an integral part of the trip and credit cards are not so widely used. What would be the 'safest' way for carrying money. Would travellers checks be ok? or is it has to be cash?
Thanks in advance for your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Premium Nutra Cleanse Vibe Regular sex can help you lose weight
- 2 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/x-alpha/
- 3 http://www.oralhealthplus.com/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 4 Safe Moving # Vehicle Transportation by Movers and Packers Bangalore
- 5 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 6 Professional Movers in Pune for Easy Home and Office Relocations
- 7 Muscle Building
- 8 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 9 Yellow Fever Vaccine for Southern Africa
- 10 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 11 Guidance on Single Supplement Fess
- 12 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 13 Trip Report: South Africa & Namibia April 28 – May 14
- 14 Victoria Falls
- 15 Cape Town
- 16 Trip Insurance for Africa Trip
- 17 Botswana - Mobile Safari Operator Recommendations?
- 18 Morocco vs Turkey
- 19 Dual Citizenship- Travelling question
- 20 Affidavit document for sole parent traveling to SA with child
- 21 Two Nights in Tangiers
- 22 Nairobi, where to stay
- 23 Widerness Lodges
- 24 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 25 Help plan African Safari