I am leaving for a 14 day trip to Kenya and Tanzania. I understand that tipping is an integral part of the trip and credit cards are not so widely used. What would be the 'safest' way for carrying money. Would travellers checks be ok? or is it has to be cash?
Thanks in advance for your suggestion.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 CALL@ YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 3 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 4 Plan To Travel To Tanzania?
- 5 Itinerary Ideas
- 6 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 7 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 8 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 9 Kenya/Tanzania
- 10 Dubai first time
- 11 2 nights in Dubai
- 12 16 hours in Qatar
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 A South African in Lusaka
- 16 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 17 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 20 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 21 Safari suggestions
- 22 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 23 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 24 Travel to Africa
- 25 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?