I am leaving for a 14 day trip to Kenya and Tanzania. I understand that tipping is an integral part of the trip and credit cards are not so widely used. What would be the 'safest' way for carrying money. Would travellers checks be ok? or is it has to be cash?
Thanks in advance for your suggestion.
Best way to carry money for a safari to Kenya & Tanzania
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 2 3-week tour at Egypt
- 3 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 4 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 5 Morocco Advice
- 6 Beirut
- 7 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 8 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 9 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 10 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 11 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 12 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 13 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 14 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 15 I'm going on safari for free!
- 16 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 17 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 18 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 19 Dubai first time
- 20 Private guide, non-self drive Namibia with Wild Dog Safaris in June
- 21 Overland from the Cape to the Serengeti
- 22 Observation - Possible Limited Space During Peak Season
- 23 South Africa's Eight UNESCO Sites
- 24 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 25 5 day Seychelles trip in December