We are planning a trip to Africa, but the more I try to plan, the more confused I get! We are looking at Tauck Tours for their So Africa, elegant adventure. It takes us from CT to Krueger and Sabin Sabin and Victoria Falls. It's a 10day escorted tour. We have traveled with them before, they are excellent and especially in Egypt last year, we felt safe. Our other thoughts are with SITA. They arrange everything, guides for tours, hotels, flights, but we could be alone. with so many flights to catch I fear we are losing time traveling and have read bad reviews of lost luggage in the airports. This would be there Splendors of So Africa with Kenya. We can add a full day or touring in Johannesburg and 2days in Amboselli as well. We are a bit afraid to be on our own . There is comfort with an escorted tour. Anyone have experience with SITA or doing a trip as they offer? Best time for So Africa? Thanks
Best time to visit and tour companies
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Hotels in Nairobi
- 2 Green Season Safari Questions
- 3 Novice Safari question
- 4 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 5 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 6 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 7 Quick question about Kenya..
- 8 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?
- 9 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 10 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 11 Morocco in April 2014
- 12 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 13 Connect Hemisphere Safaris - BEWARE: Fraudulent, Incompetent
- 14 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 15 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 16 Proposed Zambia Itinerary Update
- 17 Anyone going to Tanzania soon ?
- 18 Saudi Arabia and Oman?
- 19 Best time to go to South Africa?
- 20 Uganda Travel Planning
- 21 Israel and Jordan
- 22 Tour of Morocco, is this a good one?
- 23 Tel Aviv Special Occasion Restaurant
- 24 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 25 Ethiopia Omo valley tour(March 21-28)- Need a travel partner