We are planning a trip to Africa, but the more I try to plan, the more confused I get! We are looking at Tauck Tours for their So Africa, elegant adventure. It takes us from CT to Krueger and Sabin Sabin and Victoria Falls. It's a 10day escorted tour. We have traveled with them before, they are excellent and especially in Egypt last year, we felt safe. Our other thoughts are with SITA. They arrange everything, guides for tours, hotels, flights, but we could be alone. with so many flights to catch I fear we are losing time traveling and have read bad reviews of lost luggage in the airports. This would be there Splendors of So Africa with Kenya. We can add a full day or touring in Johannesburg and 2days in Amboselli as well. We are a bit afraid to be on our own . There is comfort with an escorted tour. Anyone have experience with SITA or doing a trip as they offer? Best time for So Africa? Thanks
Best time to visit and tour companies
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 My trip to Egypt .....
- 2 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 3 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 4 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 5 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 6 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 7 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 8 Clothes in Uganda
- 9 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 10 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 11 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 12 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 13 Homestay Accomodation
- 14 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 15 Selous game reserve
- 16 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 17 Safari and Beach in June
- 18 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 19 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 20 Group Trip to Israel
- 21 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 22 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 23 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 24 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 25 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal