We are planning a trip to Africa, but the more I try to plan, the more confused I get! We are looking at Tauck Tours for their So Africa, elegant adventure. It takes us from CT to Krueger and Sabin Sabin and Victoria Falls. It's a 10day escorted tour. We have traveled with them before, they are excellent and especially in Egypt last year, we felt safe. Our other thoughts are with SITA. They arrange everything, guides for tours, hotels, flights, but we could be alone. with so many flights to catch I fear we are losing time traveling and have read bad reviews of lost luggage in the airports. This would be there Splendors of So Africa with Kenya. We can add a full day or touring in Johannesburg and 2days in Amboselli as well. We are a bit afraid to be on our own . There is comfort with an escorted tour. Anyone have experience with SITA or doing a trip as they offer? Best time for So Africa? Thanks
Best time to visit and tour companies
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Interesting and uncommon stuff to do in Tel Aviv?
- 2 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 3 Embarrassing question about gorilla tracking
- 4 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 5 Overnight train Marrakech - Tangiers the same day of return flight
- 6 Kenya and Tanzania Trip Planning Help
- 7 Charity begins at Home!
- 8 Child friendly holiday house or apartment in Cape Town (repeat request)
- 9 Sun Safaris
- 10 Advice: soft luggage for S. Africa safari w/small planes
- 11 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 12 2 Weeks In Iran: So Far Away From The Clichés!
- 13 Just back from our Chobe and Delta trip-WOW,WOW, WOW!
- 14 Looking for a travel partner for photography trip to Africa
- 15 Morocco and Algeria or Tunisia
- 16 Tour to Morocco
- 17 Around Morocco - Lahcen Boujouija
- 18 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 19 Where should one seek adventure in Jerusalem?
- 20 Value for money, must eat restaurant in Tel Aviv?
- 21 Safari in Kenya & Tanzania - A report on Camps, Parks, Tips, Packing, Photo, Money & more.
- 22 Photographic Magazine's Top 10 Tips For Shooting On Safari...
- 23 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 24 Uganda again
- 25 November at victoria falls