Thinking of Israel & Jordan for the next trip. We would do this in 2 weeks. What is the best time to travel in terms of the best weather in both destinations? Because I am taking my kids, I need to travel in the U.S. summer (June-August), Spring Break (April) or Christmas (December). I would really like to enjoy the sights without it being too hot. We are just back from Southeast Asia and it was hot, hot, hot!
Advice appreciated as always.
Best Time of Year for Israel & Jordan?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Zimbabwe with a rented Jeep - our experience
- 2 Amboseli NP in Kenya vs Tarangire NP in Tanzania
- 3 Want to avoid single supplement? Me too...
- 4 South Africa, Namibia plans
- 5 South Africa escorted tour - your comments please!
- 6 Dubai and Bangkok
- 7 Choosing Between Africa Odyssey, Africa Adventure Company, & andBeyond
- 8 Novice Safari question
- 9 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 10 Taking SA rental car into Zimbabwe and/or Botswana
- 11 Morocco Desert Safari - end of May too hot?
- 12 Short stop in Dubai on our way to Bangkok for a few days
- 13 Hotels in Nairobi
- 14 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 15 Remote Rivers Tours-Madagascar
- 16 Morocco in April 2014
- 17 Dubai - to go or not to go?
- 18 Uganda Travel Planning
- 19 We're going to Jordan and Israel
- 20 need private tour guide for Jordan
- 21 Kenya Safari: Ngerende Island Lodge, Mara Bushtops, or Porini Camps?
- 22 Tanzania: Ruaha & Selous in June
- 23 Green Season Safari Questions
- 24 Quick question about Kenya..
- 25 Choosing A Morocco Tour Operator?