Thinking of Israel & Jordan for the next trip. We would do this in 2 weeks. What is the best time to travel in terms of the best weather in both destinations? Because I am taking my kids, I need to travel in the U.S. summer (June-August), Spring Break (April) or Christmas (December). I would really like to enjoy the sights without it being too hot. We are just back from Southeast Asia and it was hot, hot, hot!
Advice appreciated as always.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 엠카지노し【 ET322.COM 】し농구시범경기중계
- 2 우리카지노주소り【 ET322.COM 】り토토사이트
- 3 슬롯머신종류イ【 ET322.COM 】イ스포츠프로토
- 4 햄버거하우스게임ツ【 ET322.COM 】ツ로또당첨지역
- 5 Excellent driver/guide Nairobi/Kenya
- 6 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 7 Is there more than one type of SA Plug?
- 8 Mauritius info request please
- 9 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 10 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 11 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 12 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 13 Malawi with kiddos
- 14 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 15 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 16 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 17 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 18 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 19 WiFi on Safari
- 20 Travel within Africa
- 21 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 22 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 23 Israel itinerary planning
- 24 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 25 Capetown 3-day itinerary?