Thinking of Israel & Jordan for the next trip. We would do this in 2 weeks. What is the best time to travel in terms of the best weather in both destinations? Because I am taking my kids, I need to travel in the U.S. summer (June-August), Spring Break (April) or Christmas (December). I would really like to enjoy the sights without it being too hot. We are just back from Southeast Asia and it was hot, hot, hot!
Advice appreciated as always.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Thinking About Africa...Again!
- 2 help with itinerary please
- 3 Advice on Cape Town in July
- 4 Luggage restrictions
- 5 Kgalagadi Transfrontier NP
- 6 Seeking recommendation: Beach hotel in Netanya
- 7 Spain and Morocco over 90 Days
- 8 advise on joburg pls!
- 9 Where to holiday in late June/early July 2017?
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 A weeks trip to Egypt.couple with a year old babys first birthday!!
- 12 Township Tour Guide
- 13 Draft itinerary for Morocco
- 14 Gorilla Trekking Rwanda 3 months Pregnant
- 15 ISRAEL TRIP
- 16 Transportation from Casablanca to Rabat
- 17 South Africa Honeymoon: Sabi Sands Reserve Lodge Recommendation
- 18 2 Expeditions To The The Danakil Depression - My Experiences
- 19 15 day tour in Morocco - itinerary advices
- 20 Cape Town + Eastern Cape
- 21 Help with safari itinerary with 9 year old
- 22 Tel Aviv Nightlife for 30+
- 23 Advice on East African trip
- 24 Help plan African Safari
- 25 Anyone stayed at Mosetlha Camp in Madikwe?