Thinking of Israel & Jordan for the next trip. We would do this in 2 weeks. What is the best time to travel in terms of the best weather in both destinations? Because I am taking my kids, I need to travel in the U.S. summer (June-August), Spring Break (April) or Christmas (December). I would really like to enjoy the sights without it being too hot. We are just back from Southeast Asia and it was hot, hot, hot!
Advice appreciated as always.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 (1) YAHOO Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:982:8520 YAHOO Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 3 Plan To Travel To Tanzania?
- 4 Itinerary Ideas
- 5 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 6 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 7 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 8 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 9 Kenya/Tanzania
- 10 Dubai first time
- 11 2 nights in Dubai
- 12 16 hours in Qatar
- 13 Petra from Israel
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 A South African in Lusaka
- 16 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 17 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 18 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 19 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 20 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 21 Safari suggestions
- 22 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 23 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 24 Travel to Africa
- 25 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?