Thinking of Israel & Jordan for the next trip. We would do this in 2 weeks. What is the best time to travel in terms of the best weather in both destinations? Because I am taking my kids, I need to travel in the U.S. summer (June-August), Spring Break (April) or Christmas (December). I would really like to enjoy the sights without it being too hot. We are just back from Southeast Asia and it was hot, hot, hot!
Advice appreciated as always.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Cape Town to Port Elizabeth, hidden gems not on the normal tourist path?
- 2 South African Safari Company Recommendations
- 3 17 Day Safari Experience in Uganda
- 4 Hire a driver for a week in Morocco
- 5 Yom Hazikaron
- 6 Yom Haatzmaut
- 7 Morocco April Itinerary 10 days
- 8 Help please! Trying to plan an African trip!
- 9 Help with Kenya Safari plans.
- 10 May 10-July 10 in Africa
- 11 recomendation on African Safari company
- 12 Kenya Vs. tanzania
- 13 Comparing a few cities in Morocco
- 14 Tour with friendly planet to SA in October 2016
- 15 One extra day in Jordan
- 16 Burkina Faso travel tips route tourist attractions photo gallery
- 17 Where to stay for a night in Johannesburg?
- 18 Recommendation on where to stay in Durban?
- 19 April Budget Safari - Tanzania
- 20 Israel in Late October or November?
- 21 One month in Africa
- 22 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 23 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 24 Travel to Saudi Arabia
- 25 Snorkeling at Diani Beach