Was wondering if anyone could advise where was the pic of the Nile river taken? http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisjunker/5117063182/
Or, any recommendations on the best spot to view or capture a similar or even better panorama of the Nile river and the city?
Your kind valuable information is highly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance, and good day!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Connection Time from the US to CPT from JNB?
- 2 Two Safari questions--one photography and one about gratuities
- 3 Wondering how much US Dollars to change to Kenyan Shillings?
- 4 Safari photography help
- 5 20 days, Family who loves Adventure, over the Holidays
- 6 Travel within Africa
- 7 Last minute invite to Kenya - need reasonablebSafari tour operators
- 8 Flights to Uganda & Kenya
- 9 Why no mention of the beautuful lion...
- 10 Namibia--fly-in or guided drive?
- 11 Best time to visit 2016 -
- 12 Can Anyone Say Anything Positive About Ethiopia Air?
- 13 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 14 Tanzania trip Advice
- 15 day trip fes to chefchaouen
- 16 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 17 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 18 1st time Africa: Zambezi Rafting & more - what do I need to know?
- 19 el gouna or soma bay????
- 20 Morocco - Chefchaouen, Ait Benhaddou
- 21 What is a normal price for driver from Amman airport to Petra
- 22 Israel itinerary
- 23 Malawi with kiddos
- 24 Porini Mara & Porini Lion in October 2016
- 25 Local Tanzania companies
Best spots for photographing the Nile river and Aswan city