Was wondering if anyone could advise where was the pic of the Nile river taken? http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisjunker/5117063182/
Or, any recommendations on the best spot to view or capture a similar or even better panorama of the Nile river and the city?
Your kind valuable information is highly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance, and good day!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Sell: RDP, Mailer, Smtp, Webmail, Email Leads, Email Pass, cPanel, SSH,...
- 2 Trip Report: Madagascar and Rwanda
- 3 Zimbabwe traveling solo
- 4 SOUTH AFRICAN SAFARI TRIP-JULY 2015
- 5 Gorrillas in Rwanda
- 6 Malawi with kiddos
- 7 Southern Africa Safari Trip—Best Vacation Ever!!
- 8 Extended wait time at JNB airport
- 9 Capetown, Garden Route & Safari
- 10 Mauritius info request please
- 11 South Africa- Capetown/Safari Planning Help Please
- 12 Tanzania and Kenya tour company?
- 13 New Visa Rules on arrival for Kenya W.E.F 01 July 2015
- 14 WiFi on Safari
- 15 Travel within Africa
- 16 Cape Town - things to do IN THE CITY and where to stay?
- 17 In South Africa, What do Hotels Mean by "Tea and Coffee-making Facilities"?
- 18 Israel itinerary planning
- 19 Africa, closer than ever before?
- 20 Capetown 3-day itinerary?
- 21 My experience of 8 day tour in Morocco
- 22 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 23 My Tour in Morocco by 4x4
- 24 Kenya: No longer able to get visa on arrival at airport?
- 25 Seal snorkeling - Capetown
Best spots for photographing the Nile river and Aswan city