Was wondering if anyone could advise where was the pic of the Nile river taken? http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisjunker/5117063182/
Or, any recommendations on the best spot to view or capture a similar or even better panorama of the Nile river and the city?
Your kind valuable information is highly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance, and good day!
Best spots for photographing the Nile river and Aswan city
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 2 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 3 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 4 Morocco for 2 nights
- 5 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 6 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 7 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 8 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 9 Tanzania Safari
- 10 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 11 Israel and Petra
- 12 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 13 Magnificant Morocco
- 14 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 15 Hotels in Nairobi
- 16 israel and petra
- 17 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 18 Memory cards for camera
- 19 World Travel Expert
- 20 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 21 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles
- 22 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 23 FABULOUS Safari Clothing - Might as well look FINE...
- 24 Eilat/Petra Itinerary advice and Where to stay in the Dead Sea Area?
- 25 Oman: an indipendent and memorable 4x4 trip