Was wondering if anyone could advise where was the pic of the Nile river taken? http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisjunker/5117063182/
Or, any recommendations on the best spot to view or capture a similar or even better panorama of the Nile river and the city?
Your kind valuable information is highly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance, and good day!
Best spots for photographing the Nile river and Aswan city
- 1 Africa Safari
- 2 Driving Aswan to Luxor
- 3 Morocco Tour Operators: Morocco Expert Tours
- 4 Wildebeest Mara river crossing started?
- 5 Morocco . . . Rough Around the Edges
- 6 6 nights in Morocco - how long to spend in marrakech and fes each?
- 7 3 Different Ports in Oman: Salalah, Sur and then Khasab
- 8 2 weeks in South Africa with teens
- 9 Budget Safari options in Botswana?
- 10 Cross Egypt Challenge and 4 extra days
- 11 Morocco - private tour operators
- 12 Our best trip ever - in Morocco
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Northern Tanzania with a Birding Twist 2/13
- 14 Experience with Journey Beyond Travel or Sahara Services in Morocco?
- 15 Yellow Fevor innoculation revisited
- 16 Mozambique 1 - 13 June 2013.
- 17 Tanzania Feb 2013 -- my first but not last safari!
- 18 Most Romantic Places in Marrakech or Essaouira?
- 19 Help with Zambia itinerary? Victoria's Fall, South Luwangha NP
- 20 Questions re Gorillas in Rwanda and money in both Rwanda and Tanzania
- 21 Kruger Park trip
- 22 First time in Zimbawbe, SA, Safari, etc. Really need your help.
- 23 Exclusie use vehicles at Mala Mala and Londolozi
- 24 phone service
- 25 how to join a Kenya safari once in country