Was wondering if anyone could advise where was the pic of the Nile river taken? http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisjunker/5117063182/
Or, any recommendations on the best spot to view or capture a similar or even better panorama of the Nile river and the city?
Your kind valuable information is highly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance, and good day!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 2 Weekend trip to a Middle Eastern City
- 3 Trip to Petra
- 4 HELP WITH TOURS FROM EILAT TO PETRA
- 5 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 6 Best African Safari
- 7 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 8 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 9 What is worth seeing in November?
- 10 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 11 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 12 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 13 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 14 Israeli Tour Guides
- 15 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 16 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 17 Masai Mara in May
- 18 Western Desert Itinerary
- 19 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 20 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 21 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 22 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 23 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen
- 24 Trip to Merzouga
- 25 Lodge/Camp in Ruaha National Park
Best spots for photographing the Nile river and Aswan city