Was wondering if anyone could advise where was the pic of the Nile river taken? http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisjunker/5117063182/
Or, any recommendations on the best spot to view or capture a similar or even better panorama of the Nile river and the city?
Your kind valuable information is highly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance, and good day!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 HP @ Printer Error CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 3 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 4 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 5 Kenya/Tanzania
- 6 Dubai first time
- 7 2 nights in Dubai
- 8 16 hours in Qatar
- 9 Petra from Israel
- 10 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 11 A South African in Lusaka
- 12 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 13 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 14 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 15 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 16 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 17 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 18 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 19 Safari suggestions
- 20 Best places to eat in Egypt?
- 21 Cashgate Scandal Malawi effected my tour ?
- 22 Travel to Africa
- 23 Best SIM card companies for Kenya and Tanzania?
- 24 Beirut/Lebanon for 4 days--What not to miss?
- 25 Complaint: Russell Frankish / Green Bush Pig Safaris
Best spots for photographing the Nile river and Aswan city