Was wondering if anyone could advise where was the pic of the Nile river taken? http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisjunker/5117063182/
Or, any recommendations on the best spot to view or capture a similar or even better panorama of the Nile river and the city?
Your kind valuable information is highly appreciated. Thank you very much in advance, and good day!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Has anyone been to Zanzibar and got tips?
- 2 trial present and reports say it co
- 3 Explore the Apes (Uganda & Rwanda)
- 4 Uganda, Rwanda, and Zanzibar-Brief Trip Report
- 5 2 Months in Ethiopia - My Experience
- 6 http://buysupplementsreview.com/blackcore-edge-max-pills/
- 7 Climb for a Cause
- 8 contract, and in view that t
- 9 http://www.supplementrocket.com/raw-power-xl/
- 10 Some Useful Tips For Avoiding Shoulder
- 11 Starting An Internet Marketing Business
- 12 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 13 Olive Safaris Entebbe Feedback
- 14 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 15 http://advancedtrimsite.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 16 http://www.healthyapplechat.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 17 http://buysupplementsreview.com/t90-xplode-reviews-canada/
- 18 Luggage restrictions-Kenya? Diani Beach?
- 19 Cape Town + safari itinerary
- 20 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 21 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 22 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 23 DOHA LAYOVER
- 24 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 25 Morocco Questions
Best spots for photographing the Nile river and Aswan city