My husband and I are in the very beginning stages of planning our first trip to Namibia. We would like to go on a safari while there and thus would like to see lots of animals. We are trying to determine what is the best time of the year to visit Namibia. I have done extensive reading on this site but am still hoping someone can answer me directly. We were initially thinking next March but that seems to be the end of the rainy season. Is that true? And if so, would it not be worthwhile to visit then? Would late September/early October be better? Thank you!
best month to visit Namibia?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 2 Questions about Chobe
- 3 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 4 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 5 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 6 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 7 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 8 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 9 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 10 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 11 Ebola and Morocco
- 12 Thompson Gazelle
- 13 Overland in West Africa
- 14 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 15 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 16 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 17 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 18 Morrocco and Cash
- 19 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 20 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 21 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 22 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 23 South Africa trip advices
- 24 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 25 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation