I was hoping you might have some suggestions for pre-reading before my trip to Morocco. I like to read several books before each trip to have a better understanding and appreciation of the culture and history of where I will be traveling.
This board helped me put together a fabulous reading list before a trip to East Africa (if anyone needs suggestions, let me know).
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 http://healthpluscogni.com/paravex/
- 2 http://supplementranking.com/renuglow/
- 3 http://www.suxorfree.com/dianabol-d-bal-za/
- 4 성인 신천지/손오공/바다이야기 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 바다이야기릴 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 http://healthpurelives.com/endovex/
- 7 Want to take your laptop on the plane?
- 8 Egypt January-February 2018
- 9 South Africa planning next Feb/March
- 10 Kruger National Park with 5 year old
- 11 Kenya and Tanzania Tour Companies
- 12 safari for the mobility impaired
- 13 Honeymoon - South Africa
- 14 Morocco first timer around 8 days
- 15 Morocco: Do it yourself, or get a tour company?
- 16 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 17 Private tour guide in Marrakech
- 18 Dubai shopping - any tips?
- 19 Need a Car in Nassau?
- 20 Dining in Cape Town
- 21 Change Tour Operators at Last Minute?
- 22 Dubai plan
- 23 Best Layover from NY to Cape Town
- 24 Israel with kids in August
- 25 Sterkfontein/ Cradle of Humankind
Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)