I was hoping you might have some suggestions for pre-reading before my trip to Morocco. I like to read several books before each trip to have a better understanding and appreciation of the culture and history of where I will be traveling.
This board helped me put together a fabulous reading list before a trip to East Africa (if anyone needs suggestions, let me know).
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco Questions
- 2 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 3 Itinerary Feedback: Kruger, Chobe, Victoria Falls, & Maasai Mara
- 4 OR Tambo to Arathusa: Fly or Drive
- 5 Last-minute South Africa advice?
- 6 Botswana safari recs
- 7 Tanzania vs. Botswana
- 8 Safe to Travel to Morocco
- 9 Amazing 40th Anniversary Celebration in South Africa
- 10 Swartberg Pass or not?
- 11 Botswana in January
- 12 FloShuttle. from Ben Gurion airport
- 13 Help please! Port Elizabeth/Addo Elephant
- 14 Activities to Keep the Kids Entertained in Dubai
- 15 Rhino Africa - Reviews
- 16 Help me plan a family safari for three generations!
- 17 Planning & Strategy for 1st African Safari - Early July 2017
- 18 Southern Africa, 2 weeks, 10 passport stamps!!
- 19 Done with tourist activity/ two fully free solo days
- 20 2 days i n JO'burg
- 21 Victoria Falls 3 day visit from a month in SA
- 22 Timbavati or Klaserie Game Lodge Options
- 23 Jnb to Vic Falls cheap
- 24 Zambia HELP!
- 25 Israel in January
Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)