I was hoping you might have some suggestions for pre-reading before my trip to Morocco. I like to read several books before each trip to have a better understanding and appreciation of the culture and history of where I will be traveling.
This board helped me put together a fabulous reading list before a trip to East Africa (if anyone needs suggestions, let me know).
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 First Time Safari Help...Use a tour or not?
- 2 Namibia: any suggestion for a 3 weeks self drive roundtrip?
- 3 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 4 Marrakech
- 5 Binocular rentals
- 6 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 7 Dead Sea day trip
- 8 Victoria and Albert Cape Town renovation status
- 9 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 10 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 11 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 12 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 13 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 14 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 15 Itinerary Ideas
- 16 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 17 Travel to Botswana
- 18 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 19 Loldia House Kenya
- 20 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 21 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 22 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 23 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 24 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 25 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)