I was hoping you might have some suggestions for pre-reading before my trip to Morocco. I like to read several books before each trip to have a better understanding and appreciation of the culture and history of where I will be traveling.
This board helped me put together a fabulous reading list before a trip to East Africa (if anyone needs suggestions, let me know).
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 African Safari
- 2 How to spend four nights in Morocco
- 3 Tanzania & Zanzibar Itinerary
- 4 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 5 FIRST South Africa's trip might be brought to us by You
- 6 Please give your preferences on these two private Lodges
- 7 Insurance Coverage while in Egypt
- 8 South Africa safari, Cape town self drive trip plan- many questions
- 9 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 10 Dubai Desert Safari - Toddler Friendly?
- 11 Is the migration early this year
- 12 EXCURSION - HAIFA to YAD VASHEM
- 13 Cape Town Itinerary
- 14 Staying overnight at Nairobi Airport as solo female traveler?
- 15 Hotel suggestions in Cape Town
- 16 Tangier (Tanger) Ville railway station
- 17 Madagascar - your tips please
- 18 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 19 Best Economy Hotels In Bahrain
- 20 Travelling to Nigeria for the first time
- 21 Touring Morocco alone for a few days? (fez & marrekech)
- 22 5 nights in Cape Town - 5 restaurants
- 23 Burj Khalifa, pre-book or not?
- 24 Road To Morocco Tours
- 25 Magnificant Morocco
Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)