I was hoping you might have some suggestions for pre-reading before my trip to Morocco. I like to read several books before each trip to have a better understanding and appreciation of the culture and history of where I will be traveling.
This board helped me put together a fabulous reading list before a trip to East Africa (if anyone needs suggestions, let me know).
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 US: avg Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 avg 24*7
- 2 US: avg Tec*h SUPPO0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 avg 24*7
- 3 mcafee Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 4 mcafee Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 5 mcafee Installation CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 6 Safari Game Drives & Conservancy/Park Fees
- 7 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 8 FABULOUS trip! Wanted to share recommendations
- 9 Uganda Currency Exchange
- 10 Safari suggestions
- 11 Visiting Tanzania, Must DO list
- 12 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 13 Travel to Cairo in July
- 14 Targin into Zambia
- 15 Tanzania Accommodation?
- 16 Capetown Tours Who Is the Best?
- 17 Medical Precautions for Zambia
- 18 My Lisbon/Morocco Itinerary-any suggestions?
- 19 13 Days Tanzania and Kenya Safari
- 20 Lag b'Omer: Tel Aviv - Meron after shabbat: how?
- 21 Uganda Gorila Trek - Single Travelers
- 22 Tipping guide & driver in israel???
- 23 Passport question for International flight
- 24 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 25 Tour operator near me
Best books to read before Morocco visit? (not guide books)