Looking ahead to next summer... need best route (fewest stops, best price) from US (Chicago or Atlanta) to Kigali as this will be the start of our time in Africa (Rwanda). Will then go to Kenya for safari and fly back home from there. I know one option is British Air through London to Nairobi, then another airline such as Kenya Air to Kigali and back to Nairobi. Appreciate recommendations as I know many Fodorites have taken the same general trip that I am currently planning.
Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Just Back: Taming Kilimanjaro and northern Tanzania
- 2 Kruger
- 3 Americans in Iran - an amazing 1-month trip
- 4 Dennis's Trip Report: Caprivi Strip, Vic Falls and Hwange Park, Zimbabwe
- 5 Two Weeks in Capetown, want to add a safari
- 6 Best African safari destination – in addition to Masai Mara Conservancy?
- 7 Morocco Trip Report
- 8 FRS Ferry between Tarifa and Tangier
- 9 Seychelles, Mauritius and South Africa Trip Report
- 10 Five Thousand Years in 19 days - Pyramids, Tombs, Camels and a River
- 11 A month in Africa - how to spend the time
- 12 Migration into the Mara early this year
- 13 ISRAEL on SATURDAY - Transport
- 14 Namibia.It has suddenly dawned on me.
- 15 Well traveled...but not in Africa. Need help with itineraries!
- 16 Wild Dog Pups and Brown Hyenas: A Volunteer Adventure in South Africa
- 17 Wondering about airfare for 2016 Kenya safari
- 18 Nairobi airport - any updates?
- 19 Tanzania camping safari itinerary
- 20 Help needed getting from Tel Aviv Airport to Eilat
- 21 Car Rentals in Israel
- 22 PORT SAID/CAIRO - 1 DAY off cruise ship
- 23 Travelling with my elderly Mum to Jordan, Israel and PA
- 24 Hotel- 1 night in Doha
- 25 Johannesburg...?