Looking ahead to next summer... need best route (fewest stops, best price) from US (Chicago or Atlanta) to Kigali as this will be the start of our time in Africa (Rwanda). Will then go to Kenya for safari and fly back home from there. I know one option is British Air through London to Nairobi, then another airline such as Kenya Air to Kigali and back to Nairobi. Appreciate recommendations as I know many Fodorites have taken the same general trip that I am currently planning.
Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Jordan tour operator !!
- 2 A tale of Adventure!!
- 3 Pilanesberg or Kruger? Please comment on my itinerary!
- 4 What is the must do bucketlist on everyone for Kenya in 2015?How safe?
- 5 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 6 Good reads
- 7 Need suggestions for solo trip (2-3 weeks, next May)
- 8 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 Morocco Advice
- 11 Dubai and where else for one week?
- 12 Kenya Multi-Day Safari Trip Report
- 13 Gate1 discovery tours to Israel
- 14 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 15 3-week tour at Egypt
- 16 Advice For Morocco Desert Tours and camel trekking For 4 Night
- 17 Beirut
- 18 Travel Agent in DC: Seeking Reviews
- 19 Wild Dogs (Lycaon pictus) seen in Samburu Kenya
- 20 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 21 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 22 Mashatu, Kgalagadi to Caprivi and a Moremi mobile with Masson Safaris
- 23 5/6 day trip in Morocco. Tips for itinerary and mode of travel
- 24 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 25 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015