Looking ahead to next summer... need best route (fewest stops, best price) from US (Chicago or Atlanta) to Kigali as this will be the start of our time in Africa (Rwanda). Will then go to Kenya for safari and fly back home from there. I know one option is British Air through London to Nairobi, then another airline such as Kenya Air to Kigali and back to Nairobi. Appreciate recommendations as I know many Fodorites have taken the same general trip that I am currently planning.
Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 New exit tax when departing Tunisia
- 2 Nairobi Airport Layover
- 3 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 4 2015 Family Safari Tanzania Questions
- 5 Durban / Hluhluwe / Ponta Mamoli (Mozambique) / Mkuze Falls Itinerary
- 6 Eight days in Israel--What did I miss?
- 7 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 8 Private driver for one day from Agadir?
- 9 Cairo Hotels and Safety
- 10 What a wonderful holiday in Kenya!!
- 11 Uganda/Rwanda - trip report and lots of information for independent travel
- 12 Eilat to Petra
- 13 Long layover at Hamad Airport, Doha
- 14 Cape Town Trip
- 15 Safaga activités
- 16 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 17 12 hours layover in Cairo
- 18 Jordan vacation
- 19 Has anyone used this safari company in Uganda?
- 20 Tipping for a hot air balloon safari?
- 21 Morocco Imperial Cities & Sahara Desert - Any recommended itinerary ?
- 22 tanzania serengeti northern circuit self drive
- 23 Serengeti self-drive camping trip
- 24 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 25 Egypt with Zahi Hawass