Looking ahead to next summer... need best route (fewest stops, best price) from US (Chicago or Atlanta) to Kigali as this will be the start of our time in Africa (Rwanda). Will then go to Kenya for safari and fly back home from there. I know one option is British Air through London to Nairobi, then another airline such as Kenya Air to Kigali and back to Nairobi. Appreciate recommendations as I know many Fodorites have taken the same general trip that I am currently planning.
Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 what kind of phone
- 2 Small group tours in israel
- 3 Where is the Bisotun ?
- 4 Our hectic trek up Kilimanjaro and animal-filled safari in Tanzania!
- 5 Timbavati OR Kalahari
- 6 How to chose a safari tour company?
- 7 Either Masai Mara or Serengeti in May 2015. Can I enjoy due to rains.
- 8 Iran Info, Please
- 9 1 month in southern Africa; how long in J'burg??
- 10 Safari on a budget!
- 11 Rwanda for Gorillas....add on Uganda, Tanzania, Zanzibar?
- 12 fez accommodation
- 13 Gorilla Trekking with Churchill Safaris
- 14 Egypt safe travel
- 15 Cape Town + Safari and what else?
- 16 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 17 Need help with N TZ itinerary
- 18 Johannesburg...?
- 19 Travel regulations for children visiting South Africa
- 20 Self-drive safari ideas, but not South Africa
- 21 Early Planning for Spring/Summer 2016 - Wild Dogs, Leopards and Cheetahs
- 22 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 23 Train or car from Fes to Marrakech- with kids
- 24 Suggestions for a group tour
- 25 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May