Any suggestions about the best airline routing from NYC to Kilimamjaro? My plans aren't confirmed yet, but I'm looking into a volunteer trip from July 1-July 16. The group normally does all the airline booking together, but they route everyone through Dallas, and I'm not sure if that will give me an extra travel leg (which I'd rather avoid). I have the option of booking my own air if I can find something that is either a lot cheaper (i.e. under $2000) or a lot easier.
Best airline routing from NYC to Kili?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Morocco to portugal
- 2 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 3 Car Rentals in Israel
- 4 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 5 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 6 Independence Day in Israel
- 7 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 8 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 9 South Africa in February?
- 10 Drinking on safari
- 11 Travelust
- 12 Okavango Delta - how to see it without breaking the bank?
- 13 Shots for Morocco
- 14 South Africa - travel from Bloemfontein via Karoo to Stellenbosch
- 15 South Africa - Cape wine lands - Suggestions organized wine tasting tour
- 16 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 17 Southern Africa trip - 5 weeks April / May 2015 starting in KZN
- 18 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 19 To Egypt in February - Need some advice
- 20 Thinking about The Gambia
- 21 Private Guide in Israel - Cost question
- 22 correct date of last post: free ebook available Sunday Dec 11
- 23 Dubai Sand Dune dinner
- 24 DAY TRIP FROM AGADIR
- 25 “Extensive tour around Egypt in 36 Days”