My wife and I are intersted in going on an african safari around May 25. This is the only time both of us can get a vacation and we didnt want to go anywhere else if a safari was possible. Based on some online research we shortlisted Kenya and Tanzania. But I read in a few places that it rains a little during end of May. Is end of May a decent time to do game viewing? Also, does rain cause health risks? I am inflexible on dates and if we dont get any value for money from africa we have to look at some local US destinations. I have never been to Africa, so please advise.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Egypt Quickie Trip
- 2 VISA for Mozambique
- 3 CASABLANCA for 1 Day
- 4 15 days Morocco Itinerary Help please
- 5 Royal Air Maroc Dreamliner JFK-CMN and maybe connect to RAK
- 6 Tanzania Great Migration, when to go
- 7 Traditional music + dance in South Africa?
- 8 Best African Safari
- 9 December Serengeti Itinerary
- 10 Wildbeest migration tour operator
- 11 beach visit after safari
- 12 Petra Wadi Rum
- 13 Questions on Israel/Jordan Border Crossings and Jordan Travel. Need Help!
- 14 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 15 Transportation from Tel Aviv Airport to Jerusalem
- 16 What is worth seeing in November?
- 17 Morocco – November, 2015 - Self Drive
- 18 Israeli Tour Guides
- 19 Masai Mara in May
- 20 Western Desert Itinerary
- 21 Tentative Itinerary - what do you think?
- 22 luggage for a weird itinerary
- 23 where to spend a night near JRO airport?
- 24 Marrakech - Which area to stay?
- 25 Middle Atlas or Chefchaouen