My wife and I are intersted in going on an african safari around May 25. This is the only time both of us can get a vacation and we didnt want to go anywhere else if a safari was possible. Based on some online research we shortlisted Kenya and Tanzania. But I read in a few places that it rains a little during end of May. Is end of May a decent time to do game viewing? Also, does rain cause health risks? I am inflexible on dates and if we dont get any value for money from africa we have to look at some local US destinations. I have never been to Africa, so please advise.
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 2 Late August Cape Town/Safari/Vic Falls Advice Wanted
- 3 3-part Zimbabwe: Join Wild Dog Researcher, Walk Mana Pools, Canoe Zambezi
- 4 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 5 Route planning and advice visiting Southern Africa by car.
- 6 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 7 Alexandria
- 8 Dubai in 36 hours
- 9 good internet connection option Meknes
- 10 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 11 South Africa trip report
- 12 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 13 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 14 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 15 Mombasa recomendations please
- 16 Private tours in Morocco
- 17 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 18 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 19 First time to Africa-need help!
- 20 How do I know if a company is legit
- 21 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 22 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 23 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 24 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 25 Jewish tour Casablanca