I'm the EIC at Fodor's and am headed to Lebanon for a few days next week. I've been wanting to go forever but keep putting off the trip due to the constant turmoil in that part of the world.
Fortunately, I'm seeing some quiet travel happening of late--to Bekka Valley vineyards and Baalbeck (both big draws for me), and more--on social media and the timing feels as right as it's going to be for a while.
So: For those of you who have been, I'd love to hear your recommendations on what I shouldn't miss and/or what you think the highlights are for any first-timer. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Tanzania Northern Circuit Safari with Earthlife Expeditions
- 2 What is the best Internet Service Provider in Cairo, Egypt?
- 3 Safari Goers, I Need Your Expertise!
- 4 An Ugandan Urge- Gorillas & Chimps in the midst
- 5 Our Magic Carpet Ride-Marrakesh!
- 6 Where do I even start planning my SA safari?
- 7 Itinerary Ideas
- 8 Tanzania Itinerary help
- 9 planning first safari to Tanzania ... feeling overwhelmed
- 10 Help with Israel Trip (First Timers): Some Basic Questions
- 11 Tel Aviv-Haifa: gifts and presents. Any ideas?
- 12 Narrowing down my 10 day itinerary
- 13 Kenya/Tanzania
- 14 Dubai first time
- 15 2 nights in Dubai
- 16 16 hours in Qatar
- 17 Petra from Israel
- 18 Nine months to Egypt (but you should go now)
- 19 A South African in Lusaka
- 20 Packing for trip to Tanzania
- 21 Need tour operator for Tanzania and Kenya
- 22 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 23 RETURN TO BOTSWANA, PLUS JOHANNESBURG, 2017
- 24 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 25 Safari suggestions