I'm the EIC at Fodor's and am headed to Lebanon for a few days next week. I've been wanting to go forever but keep putting off the trip due to the constant turmoil in that part of the world.
Fortunately, I'm seeing some quiet travel happening of late--to Bekka Valley vineyards and Baalbeck (both big draws for me), and more--on social media and the timing feels as right as it's going to be for a while.
So: For those of you who have been, I'd love to hear your recommendations on what I shouldn't miss and/or what you think the highlights are for any first-timer. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 A Little Trick for Converting Centigrade to Fahrenheit
- 2 Babies Galore: Kenya in April
- 3 Israel Trip - Very Early Planning Stage
- 4 nearby game lodge from Johannesburg
- 5 Lower Zambezi vs. Northern So. Luangwa
- 6 Africa – after 10 years of waiting – an amazing and wondrous journey.
- 7 Other than car rental how to get to Kruger from Johannesburg?
- 8 Safari in South Africa
- 9 City Day guides and Sahara adventure
- 10 November Safari Help: Botswana or Kruger?
- 11 Safari in Kruger National Park
- 12 Family4Travels to Israel & Petra -matzos, mezze and Menachem!!
- 13 Sabi Sands Savanna Private Reserve vs Timbavati Motswari Game Lodge
- 14 Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe and Zambia) - Travel Report
- 15 Safari travel agent suggestions?
- 16 Straight through to Kenya or layover?
- 17 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 18 Advise on Hotel stay and attractions visit in Casablanca
- 19 Experience of using Namibia Tracks and Trails
- 20 Transfer time at JNB Intl. airport
- 21 Sabi Sands areavs Motswari Timbavati area
- 22 Kilimanjaro Tour Operators
- 23 Egypt in 6 days itinerary - please advise
- 24 Going to Israel end of October. Maybe silly, but what shoes to bring?
- 25 Advice on private tour Morocco