I'm the EIC at Fodor's and am headed to Lebanon for a few days next week. I've been wanting to go forever but keep putting off the trip due to the constant turmoil in that part of the world.
Fortunately, I'm seeing some quiet travel happening of late--to Bekka Valley vineyards and Baalbeck (both big draws for me), and more--on social media and the timing feels as right as it's going to be for a while.
So: For those of you who have been, I'd love to hear your recommendations on what I shouldn't miss and/or what you think the highlights are for any first-timer. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 South Africa Kgalagadi & Kruger back-to-back in 2016
- 2 March Trip to South Africa -- Need Quick Guidance Please!
- 3 Alexandria
- 4 Dubai in 36 hours
- 5 good internet connection option Meknes
- 6 A very belated TR - South of Namibia with Kgalagadi
- 7 South Africa trip report
- 8 Marrakesh - Expenses
- 9 Can gay people travel safely in Morocco?
- 10 Morocco Trip End of April - itinerary help please!
- 11 First time Safari - any comments on Wild Wings/Taga Safari companies?
- 12 Mombasa recomendations please
- 13 Private tours in Morocco
- 14 Kings Pool vs. Duma Tau
- 15 Hotels for Victoria falls
- 16 First time to Africa-need help!
- 17 How do I know if a company is legit
- 18 Point and Shoot camera for a Kenyan Safari
- 19 Question about Yellow Fever certificate
- 20 The Heat and Dust of Kafue & the Busanga Plains
- 21 Has anyone used this company in Uganda
- 22 Jewish tour Casablanca
- 23 Kenyan Safari Spending Money
- 24 Ethiopian security
- 25 Duffel Bag Suggestions?