Africa is like elastic string on your wist if you visit. It will always pulls you back to visit again! The friendly people the country side the parks the animals cool nice breezes by Indian ocean. I've been guiding over ten years and never get tired of what I am doing! Everyday is a discovery and exiting day! Visiting Tarangire Lake Manyara Ngorongoro and Serengeti it has always been a wow trip for me! I'm going for my next Safari this week I AM SOO EXITED! nothing like I've been there and done that!
Been there done that? Doesn't apply
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Safari on a budget!
- 2 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 3 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 4 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 5 Tips for Israel
- 6 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 7 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 8 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 9 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 10 Road To Morocco Tours
- 11 Kasbahs, camels, and couscous - 12 days in Morocco
- 12 Obtaining Visas for Egypt
- 13 Transfers to and from the Ben gurion airport TLV
- 14 Ideas for solo (female) relaxing trip next month
- 15 Best time to visit Zanzibar?
- 16 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 17 Rwanda
- 18 Egypt safe travel
- 19 Any suggestions or feedback for our honeymoon?
- 20 Zambia Impressions
- 21 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 22 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 23 Dubai trip
- 24 3 adults in Dubai need a good hotel to share with privacy!
- 25 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda