Has anyone stayed in this hotel? We are hoping to spend four nights in Stellenboch in early June this year and are looking for a really nice place to stay. We spent a few days at L Q F a few years back and loved it, just want a change of location and stay this time. All recommendations for hotel and activities welcomed..thanks!
Beauclair Hotel, Stellenbosch
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 2 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 3 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 4 What company for gorilla trekking?
- 5 Back from our self-drive in the northern circuit
- 6 Clothes in Uganda
- 7 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 8 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 9 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 10 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 11 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 12 Homestay Accomodation
- 13 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 14 Selous game reserve
- 15 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 16 Safari and Beach in June
- 17 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 18 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 19 Group Trip to Israel
- 20 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 21 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 22 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 23 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 24 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 25 Exciting places in Dubai??