I'll be traveling to 3 camps in Botswana soon - Banoka, Chitabe and Duma Tau. Wondering if the safari vehicles have bean bags for photography provided? I really don't want to travel with one from home - nor hassle trying to get one after arriving in Africa. On my trip to Tanzania our private vehicle had a couple and they made a huge difference even in my amateur photography, so I'd hate to think of not having the use of one.
Bean Bags Provided in Camp Vehicles?
View all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Clothes in Uganda
- 2 Visit Gorilas in Uganda
- 3 Botswana Flights to the Kwando camps
- 4 Highlights and Photos: Self-drive Kenya & Tanzania August 2009
- 5 WHERE TO? Botswana? Tanzania? South Africa?
- 6 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 7 Glorious Return to South Africa--Two Weeks in October
- 8 3 weeks in Uganda - Our Experience
- 9 Tanzania, Kili, Camels and Horses
- 10 Homestay Accomodation
- 11 A new Tourism Region - Zambesia
- 12 Selous game reserve
- 13 Morocco with Desert Majesty
- 14 Safari and Beach in June
- 15 Grootberg Lodge & Camp Kipwe in Damaraland, Namibia
- 16 Israel and Jordan as a winter break, Pt. 2
- 17 Group Trip to Israel
- 18 Help with travel plans for Dubai
- 19 south african safari in Nov/Dec
- 20 Predator Safari Njema with the KiliWarriors!
- 21 Crossing from Israel to Jordan: Need advice and encouragement. And Advice.
- 22 Dubai Airport to cruise terminal
- 23 Exciting places in Dubai??
- 24 Tanzania Itinerary Feedback?
- 25 March 2014 Tanzania Safari - base out of Karatu Village