Can anyone suggest the nearest beach to Marrakech that is worth visiting? Would you need to stay overnight or is it a day trip?
Also, what's the best way to get there?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Marrakech
- 2 Southern Africa or Tanzania/Kenya for August 2018 Family Trip
- 3 Dead Sea day trip
- 4 Advice please: family SA safari August 2018
- 5 Kenya Visa Requirements/Fake Visa Site
- 6 Wayo Africa (Tanzania) Green Camps
- 7 FODOR'S GUIDE TO CLOTHING FOR SAFARI
- 8 Trip Report Kenya 9 Days With Family
- 9 Non Marlaia Africa or Brazil?
- 10 Itinerary Ideas
- 11 South Africa - Guidebook recommendation and other ??
- 12 Travel to Botswana
- 13 Iran travel itinerary -18 days April 2017
- 14 Loldia House Kenya
- 15 Kenya - Plastic Bags
- 16 gamer reserve, lodge, safari camp recommendations
- 17 South Africa visit: Cape Town and Kruger Park
- 18 several short safaris vs one longer one
- 19 How many Days for the Okavango Delta
- 20 Recommendations for busy coastal resorts in the Canaries
- 21 Restaurant in Cape Town
- 22 7 Days Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro.
- 23 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 24 Using US Dollars in Israel ?
- 25 Fraudulent Safari Operator