I do not wish to influence this post with my own thoughts, at least not until a fair amount of Fodorites have had a chance to contribute. I would like to know where has been your favorite destination/holiday and what was most memorable about it, whether it is Africa or elsewhere.
Be honest...Has Africa really been the best holiday destination you have ever visited?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Tour Operator/Vendor for safari planning suggestions?
- 2 Please help me choose which Tanzania safari!
- 3 One night camping in the desert in Morocco?
- 4 Private Tour Recommendations To Erg Chebbi
- 5 short report: the wonderful gambia
- 6 Is this too ambitious for a trip to Africa?
- 7 Best Airline/Route from US to Rwanda & Kenya
- 8 botswana, zimbabwe/zambia trip advice
- 9 Safari on a budget!
- 10 Help! Need guidance for safari to Kenya and Tanzania late May
- 11 Tanzania - private guide with vehicle
- 12 Itinerary Help-South Africa
- 13 Things to see in Dubai
- 14 Great Tanzania trip in the off season
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 17 Migration in Serengeti July/August
- 18 Trip Report: Tanzania, Kenya & Zanzibar with MICATO May /June 2006
- 19 looking for nice boutique hotel in tel aviv
- 20 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 21 Garden Route PE to Cape Town
- 22 Tips for Israel
- 23 al-fayoum oasis in 1/2 day
- 24 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 25 Road To Morocco Tours