I do not wish to influence this post with my own thoughts, at least not until a fair amount of Fodorites have had a chance to contribute. I would like to know where has been your favorite destination/holiday and what was most memorable about it, whether it is Africa or elsewhere.
Be honest...Has Africa really been the best holiday destination you have ever visited?
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Johannesburg
- 2 [UGANDA] Selected Budget and MidRange Tour Operators.
- 3 Back from 26 Days in the Falkland Islands - Happy to answer any questions
- 4 Need to Chose Camp in Botswana ASAP!
- 5 Skywards voucher - Dubai airport
- 6 Question about UK outlet adapters & taps
- 7 MAGICAL, MEZMERIZING MOROCCO (Revised)
- 8 Rental cars in Cape Town
- 9 Transiting through Cairo
- 10 Help: 4 days, 3 nights in (or our of) Johannesburg
- 11 South Africa in February?
- 12 Info for those considering gorilla trekking in Rwanda
- 13 KwaZulu Natal and Kruger - sort of a Trip Report
- 14 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 15 Trip Insurance - a must?
- 16 Car Rentals in Israel
- 17 Dubai for New Years Eve - Fireworks, Itinerary
- 18 Who to Choose? Africa Serendipity, Rothschild Safari or ATR?
- 19 Morocco to portugal
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 22 Uganda or Rwanda 2015
- 23 Independence Day in Israel
- 24 Drinking on safari
- 25 Fodor's 100 Hotel Award Winners