Has anyone used Batouta Voyages travel agency in Tunis, Tunisia? Were you satisfied with their services? An information on Batouta Voyages will be greatly appreciated?
Batouta Voyages in Tunisia
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Where to go after visit to Uganda in late March/early April
- 2 Egypt: Suggestions for what to do afternoon around Giza
- 3 Riad Saturday Night vs. Riad Dar El Janoub
- 4 Dubai first time
- 5 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Zambia Impressions
- 8 Taste of Dubai
- 9 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 10 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 11 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 12 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 13 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 14 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 15 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 16 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 17 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 18 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 19 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 20 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 21 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 22 Dubai and/or Oman
- 23 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 24 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 25 Morocco Advice