Ifrane is considered the Switzerland of Morocco with architecture quite different from the rest of the country. nearby is the cedar forest. deep in the woods you will find a type of ape that will beg food from you. They are the size of a medium dog and reddish, attractive. Don't tease or you might lose a finger. Well dressed Arabian horses can be rented for riding.
Barbary Apes near Ifrane
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 2 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 3 Cape Town, Safari + Victoria Falls
- 4 Tour to Morocco
- 5 Kenya - Tanzania Budget Tours
- 6 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 7 Morrocco and Cash
- 8 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 9 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 10 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 11 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 12 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 13 South Africa trip advices
- 14 Dubai transit with different connecting flights
- 15 Questions on 10 day Morocco winter vacation
- 16 Rhino conservation in S Africa
- 17 2 days in Nairobi- hotel and guides!
- 18 Erg Chebbi, a Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience!
- 19 Yet another Kruger private reserve budget lodge post + Blyde Canyon
- 20 Has anyone used "toursbylocals.com"?
- 21 Camping in Erg Chebbi -- are there bathrooms???
- 22 Terrorism, Ebola - no more please
- 23 First time in Africa on safari
- 24 South Africa Peer-to-Peer Vehicle Rentals
- 25 Saruni Samburu & Tortilis Amboseli - An amazing experience