Ifrane is considered the Switzerland of Morocco with architecture quite different from the rest of the country. nearby is the cedar forest. deep in the woods you will find a type of ape that will beg food from you. They are the size of a medium dog and reddish, attractive. Don't tease or you might lose a finger. Well dressed Arabian horses can be rented for riding.
Barbary Apes near Ifrane
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 elderly travel to Zanzibar from USA
- 2 Kenya,Tanzania and Zanzibar Travel Tips
- 3 Small Tented Camp under $350USD in Kenya??
- 4 Interested in joining me on Nov. 16-23 Liuwa Plain trip?
- 5 Botswana - Kwara or Victoria Falls/Chobe (after 9 nights around Kruger)
- 6 Questions about Chobe
- 7 New regulations for parents traveling to or in South Africa with children
- 8 Zambia, A Scenic Arrival
- 9 Most affordable airfare to get to the Western Sabi lodges
- 10 Advice and Suggestions for Southern Africa - April or June / July?
- 11 Sabi Sand Game Reserve Expert (Skukuza, South Africa)
- 12 Looking for child friendly self catering house in Cape Town in March 2015
- 13 Some advice re driving from Durban to Capetown via Umtata
- 14 Ebola and Morocco
- 15 Thompson Gazelle
- 16 Overland in West Africa
- 17 Domestic flight to HDS/MQP from JNB??
- 18 boutique hotel in tel aviv?
- 19 Morrocco and Cash
- 20 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 21 Car Hire Victoria Mahe Seychelles
- 22 Kenya - July 2014 - Acacia House in Masai Mara area
- 23 Overland trip Iceland to South Africa
- 24 South Africa trip advices
- 25 Dubai transit with different connecting flights