We have been to Uganda (gorilla and chimpanzee tracking) and Tanzania the last two summers and are going to Madagascar in October. We are thinking about our next trip for the summer of 2012 as it is a big birthday celebration for me. We have traveled to some amazing wildlife destinations in South America, Central America and Borneo. We would love to here some of your most amazing wildlife destinations both in Africa and in other parts of the world. We have not been to the Galapagos and while I am not really a boat person but I know a lot of people really find it a wonderful experience. If anyone has been can you give your thoughts. Any other suggestions for the big birthday(50) would be greatly appreciated.
Back to Africa or somewhere else???
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Now is the Time fo Egypt...
- 2 Zanzibar - from a resident's perspective
- 3 Magnificent wedding in the Masai Mara
- 4 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 5 Zambia Impressions
- 6 Rwanda, Uganda and Tanzania
- 7 Travel Report for Malawi - A Great Place To Relax
- 8 Serengeti Photo Safari - April 2015
- 9 Johannesburg to Cape Town
- 10 Comments on Botswana itinerary with Wilderness Travel
- 11 SOUTH AFRICA WESTERN CAPE TRIP REPORT: SEPT/OCT 2013
- 12 Morocco floods - areas affected
- 13 Dubai first time
- 14 Mauritius September 2015 - Silver Beach Resort or Emeraude Beach Attitude?
- 15 Taste of Dubai
- 16 Don't go to Morrocco!
- 17 Where to spend extra night; Merzouga or Skoura?
- 18 Canoe Safari Jan - Feb
- 19 Dubai and/or Oman
- 20 Good travel company to book an 8 day trip to Egypt
- 21 Need advice on which camera lenses for safari
- 22 Morocco Advice
- 23 MOROCCO SOLO
- 24 Guide for Serengeti Wildebeest Migration Jan 2015
- 25 Suggestions for a group tour