We have been to Uganda (gorilla and chimpanzee tracking) and Tanzania the last two summers and are going to Madagascar in October. We are thinking about our next trip for the summer of 2012 as it is a big birthday celebration for me. We have traveled to some amazing wildlife destinations in South America, Central America and Borneo. We would love to here some of your most amazing wildlife destinations both in Africa and in other parts of the world. We have not been to the Galapagos and while I am not really a boat person but I know a lot of people really find it a wonderful experience. If anyone has been can you give your thoughts. Any other suggestions for the big birthday(50) would be greatly appreciated.
Back to Africa or somewhere else???
Recent ActivityView all Africa & the Middle East activity »
- 1 Memory cards for camera
- 2 Petra in August, Petra by Night?
- 3 israel and petra
- 4 Tentative Israel/Jordan Itinerary...help
- 5 Help with Kruger Park itinerary
- 6 Israel and Petra
- 7 Eilat - Petra and the Dead Sea
- 8 Generic malarone now availbale in Canada
- 9 Safari and Beach Honeymoon in September
- 10 Self Drive SA, Botswana, Zimbabwe - help, 4x4 hire/border restrictions
- 11 Need Help Organizing our time in Cape Town - 3.5 days in June
- 12 Morocco for 2 nights
- 13 HELP..visiting Oman and Qatar from Dubai
- 14 6 Days in the Danakil Depression - An Experience of a Life Time!
- 15 Have you been to East Africa ?Ethiopia?
- 16 Tanzania Safari
- 17 Trip Report Africa & Dubai
- 18 Who Plans and Packs for Your Bucket List Travel (Safari)
- 19 Magnificant Morocco
- 20 The 1st of may questions .. when to go???
- 21 Hotels in Nairobi
- 22 Itinerary needed for four days in Morocco
- 23 World Travel Expert
- 24 maputo beach resorts -- safer this year?
- 25 Deep sea fishing -Seychelles